Au revoir

Options
Cosette
Cosette Member Posts: 637
It's with a heavy heart that I share with you that I'm leaving BCNA. My last day is tomorrow.

It has been my great pleasure and honour to manage this community. I've been working in the social web for almost eight years, much of that agency-side and consulting for many different kinds of communities. I say with complete sincerity that this is the nicest community I've ever worked with - inviting, supportive, gracious, helpful, and full of kind, generous, and strong people. People tell BCNA staff all the time how great the online network is and it's great because of you! Thank you.

Until a new steward is found, the rest of the BCNA Member Services team will still be here to help you. You can always call on @Carissa_BCNA, @Meredith_BCNA, @Renee_BCNA, and @Jess_BCNA. Members of our policy team remain on standby to help answer those tough questions about topics like the PBS, insurance, clinical trials, and so forth.

If you'd like to stay in touch, I'd be happy to connect on social media. You can find me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.

Comments

• Deanne
    Deanne Member Posts: 2,163
    Options
    Thank-you, Cosette, for all the help you have given me and other members of this wonderful network. Yes it is a very special place and you have helped to make it even better with the improvements to the way the site works.

We will miss you but I wish you the very best for whatever you are moving onto. I am sure you will make a positive difference just as you have with BCNA. xxx
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,552
    Options
    Cossette thank you for all that you've been involved with for BCNA. No doubt your new horizons will offer an exciting future.  Good luck and take care from Christine sending  hugs
  • Mira
    Mira Member Posts: 678
    Options
    Good luck Cosette :) 
  • wendy55
    wendy55 Member Posts: 774
    Options
    thank you for all of your hard work and the very best of luck on whatever you do in the future, I hope that you may keep in contact just to see how we all are going.

wendy55
  • Hopes_and_Dreams
    Hopes_and_Dreams Member Posts: 760
    Options
    Thank you for being there for all of us Cosette.
    I hope that wherever life takes you in the future, you have success and happiness.  Jane xx
  • June1952
    June1952 Member Posts: 1,830
    Options
    Hi Cosette
    Hoping you are heading for bigger and better things - sure you will make your mark wherever you go.  If you are leaving with a heavy heart this must be the case.  For those of us not on Facebook etc perhaps you can personal message us to let us know where you are going ?
    All the best in whatever you do, thank you for your great contribution and assistance and keep well.
    Kind regards
    Summer  :-)
  • Afraser
    Afraser Member Posts: 4,373
    Options
    Best wishes for the future Cosette, we will miss you but hope that everything goes well in whatever endeavor you enter next.
  • brightspace
    brightspace Member Posts: 445
    Options
     :)<3  thankyou for your support ..all the best  Bright 
  • LMK74
    LMK74 Member Posts: 795
    Options
    All the very best cossette .
  • Brenda5
    Brenda5 Member Posts: 2,423
    Options
    I will miss you. <3
  • primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    Options
    Will miss you Cosette. What is the name to look for on facebook?
  • Payne
    Payne Member Posts: 150
    Options
    Thank you Cosette. You will be missed.  Wishing you all the best for your future
    Sue P
  • Michelle_R
    Michelle_R Member Posts: 901
    Options
    All the best for your future, Cosette - you will be missed.  Thank you for all your work at BCNA, especially getting the new system up and running which wasn't easy!  How do we follow you on facebook?  Very best wishes in your new position.
  • Scared Mum
    Scared Mum Member Posts: 169
    Options
     :'(  I cant find her on fb please help