Why not join the Living with metastatic private group? Access group via the link here.

Scan anxiety over...Feel good about making travel plans

Options
Weeks of scanxiety sure hit me this time..sat in oncologist waiting room yesterday and read the ct results..reduction of lung mets again YEAH. I havebeen on leterzole A I therapy for 12 months with continued reduction of size and no major SE so am still very fit..family plans now for overseas travel . Thankyou everyone for continued inspiring posts. All the best for continued progress and good times wishes for all Cheers bright

Comments

• Lmc1310
    Lmc1310 Member Posts: 120
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Very happy for you brightspace. Enjoy your trip
  • June1952
    June1952 Member Posts: 1,830
    Options
    A reduction of the mets - YAAAAAAY !  Great news.  Go on your trip and have a fantastic time.  Soooo happy for you.
    Summer  :-)
  • primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    Options
    Fantastic news.
  • Hopes_and_Dreams
    Hopes_and_Dreams Member Posts: 760
    Options
    That's wonderful news Bright!  So very happy for you :)  Have fun planning your trip, how exciting!!
    Jane xx
  • Afraser
    Afraser Member Posts: 4,371
    Options
    Great news, enjoy your holiday, it's a sure fire way of feeling good about the world!
  • fairydust
    fairydust Member Posts: 290
    Options
    Glad you can now move forward. Have fun . I think its great to have time out and just have normal worries. Like how do we get to my hotel, what tour to take ...umm I wonder if I should buy that bag/jewellery etc...Well I am on holiday. Where will we eat tonight..decisions decisions   Enjoy
  • socoda
    socoda Member Posts: 1,767
    Options
    Yayyyyyyyyyyy @brightspace!!!!! So where are you off to? (Simon , Tahiti looks nice ;) )
  • melclarity
    melclarity Member Posts: 3,502
    Options
    Great news @brightspace now get packing!!! and on that trip. xx Melinda
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,552
    Options
    Woo hoo!  You have come out of scan anxiety better than you expected!  How good is that! 
    Enjoy making plans for the holidays
    Take care xx
  • Ladybeetle66
    Ladybeetle66 Member Posts: 11
    Options
    So happy for you. Have a wonderful holiday
  • Kiwi Angel
    Kiwi Angel Member Posts: 1,952
    Options
    Congrats @brightspace amazing news - have a great holiday xoxo