footy show

Options
danielle ghilardi
danielle ghilardi Member Posts: 204
edited September 2016 in Community news and events

Hello to all,

Firstly i would like to say how nice a surprise it was to see the pink lady on the footy show last night. As a family that lives and breathes football both the NRL and the JRL i am so proud to see that a sport that is so much dominated by males is recognising the 'true heroes' and supporting our cause!

I am really excited to be attending the summit next week. It will be really good to catch up with my old friends and make some new ones. I can not wait to attend the work shops i feel as though they are so relevant to how i am feeling at the moment.

And last of all i would like to ask if any one has had breast reconstruction with silicone implants to please please in box me. I have had my reconstruction done 8 months apart and am left with one implant noticeably bigger. My plastic surgeon assures me that it is swelling and it will go down but 2 months after my opperation i would of thought that the swelling would have gone down by now.

I hope that every body has a lovely day!

Danielle xx

Tagged:

Comments

• danielle ghilardi
    danielle ghilardi Member Posts: 204
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Thea,

I just saw the photo's on face book. You all must be so proud, i did not work on the campaign and i am. Every time i see the pink lady i get goosebumps and say to my self ' i am apart of that'. I wish i lived in Melbourne so i could be a little more involved, although it will be great attending the summit.

I look forward to seeing you there

Danielle xx

• Thea
    Thea Member Posts: 54
    edited March 2015
    Options

Thank you for your kind words Danielle. We are all very proud and excited about the Footy's Hidden Heroes campaign and can't wait to see the momentum build as the campaign continues.

Looking forward to seeing you in a few days at the Summit Danielle - hope you've packed some warm clothes!

Thea x

• Thea
    Thea Member Posts: 54
    edited March 2015
    Options

Thank you for your kind words Danielle. We are all very proud and excited about the Footy's Hidden Heroes campaign and can't wait to see the momentum build as the campaign continues.

Looking forward to seeing you in a few days at the Summit Danielle - hope you've packed some warm clothes!

Thea x