18/07/17 Wendy H's 67th Birthday TODAY!!!!

Options
socoda
socoda Member Posts: 1,767
Sending a HUGE Happy Birthday Wish to you @wendy_h67!! Wishing you joy, happiness, love, laughter, wonderful craziness, spontaneity, and the biggest smiliest grin that has ever graced your face - and that's before and after eating your cake!!!!
Hope you have an awesome day with many many more brilliant birthday celebrations to come. Xx Cath
This hot pink lime black and purple Sweet 16 cake is covered in zebra cheetah and giraffe prints Flavors included vanilla with chocolate buttercream v

Comments

• melclarity
    melclarity Member Posts: 3,502
    Options

A very happy Birthday to you!!! hugs Melinda xo
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,552
    Options
    Have a wonderful day and many happy returns xx
  • Brenda5
    Brenda5 Member Posts: 2,423
    Options
    Happy birthday. <3
  • wendy55
    wendy55 Member Posts: 774
    Options
    happy happy birthday wendyH from another wendyH hope you are enjoying the day whatever you do and where ever you go, us wendys have to stick together x
    wendy55
  • Afraser
    Afraser Member Posts: 4,371
    Options
    Happy birthday. A chemo free week is a good thing! 
  • Zoffiel
    Zoffiel Member Posts: 3,372
    Options
    Happy birthday, Wendy. xxx
  • Hopes_and_Dreams
    Hopes_and_Dreams Member Posts: 760
    Options
    It sounds like you have had a lovely birthday @wendy_h67! Wishing you a healthy, happy year ahead.  Jane xx
  • fairydust
    fairydust Member Posts: 290
    Options
    Hi from chilly Melbourne I am just dreaming of 24 degrees . Happy Birthday....the ocean warm weather.. mmmmm  champagne....life a times can be good  plus High tea. Thinking about  travelling  to central NSW. best wishes Wendy
  • primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    Options
    Happy Birthday. X
  • Cosette
    Cosette Member Posts: 637
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I'm late to the party as usual, but happy belated birthday!

I'm glad you had a nice birthday. I'm envious that it's 24 degrees in your neck of the woods. 

• wendy_h67
    wendy_h67 Member, Dragonfly Posts: 466
    Options
    Thank you . It was only 24 degrees on that day, the next day it was back to winter with cold winds and not much sunshine. So I was truly blessed to have such a lovely day.
  • Anne94
    Anne94 Member Posts: 162
    Options
    Happy Belated Birthday Wendy! I haven't been on until today!! So glad you had a great day!  
    Anne xo
  • adean
    adean Member Posts: 1,036
    Options
    Many more happy birthdays xx