One year

Options
Cowgirl1
Cowgirl1 Member Posts: 66
it's my anniversary today one year all ready can't believe it, and had my mamagram and an ultrasound bit sore, my good breast hurt more being squashed than my right one weird lol

Comments

• Hopes_and_Dreams
    Hopes_and_Dreams Member Posts: 760
    Options
    Well done on getting through that terrible first year @Cowgirl1! I have mine coming up in a week and also can't believe where the time has gone.  We went into this knowing nothing about breast cancer and now we know so much we can support the newbies! Did you get the results of your tests today?  Hope all is well. Jane xx
  • fairydust
    fairydust Member Posts: 290
    Options
    Congratulations. One year on and what an achievement. Before I had breast cancer I thought cancer happens to other people. Other people not normal healthy fit and active people. How wrong I was so before I would say.. oh thats nice. Now I say one year thats bloody marvellous. best wishes.
  • primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    Options
    Yeah to 1 year down.  :):):)
  • Cowgirl1
    Options
    Thank you,and I see surgeon 11th next week I'm sure everything is fine, it's  still an emotional thing and brings everything back when you first got diagnosed.
  • Molly001
    Molly001 Member Posts: 419
    Options
    Awesome!!! 
  • JanineG
    JanineG Member Posts: 148
    Options
    Congrats cowgirl . All the best for the 11th. Xo Janine 
  • mum2jj
    mum2jj Member Posts: 4,330
    Options
    Yay. Love a good milestone :)
    congrats
    Paula xxx
  • EarthWalkerLisha
    EarthWalkerLisha Member Posts: 74
    Options
    Yes @Cowgirl1 it is an emotional time. Yay for getting through the one year anniversary! I was diagnosed a year on the 1st July and I've been feeling rather sensitive and emotional all week.  I go for my mammogram in a week or so and was concerned how my bad boob would take it.  It's still very lumpy and bumpy.  Well done you for getting through your mammograms and ultrasounds.  Here's wishing you good results.
    Lishaxx
  • Cowgirl1
    Options
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,552
    Options
    It's a milestone that all on here can appreciate!  Good on you and hope the results are in and good!  yay!
  • Cowgirl1
    Options
    I did write something but didn't come up again not sure what I'm doing seems when I add
  • Hulos
    Hulos Member Posts: 94
    Options
    Well done  cowgirl1, its something we all look forward to. 
    Great news to feel good and chear about...xxx
  • rowdy
    rowdy Member Posts: 1,165
    Options
    Great news every year on is good  xxx
  • Cowgirl1
    Options
    I got my results today ya all good don't have to see anyone till next yr.
    still not sure how I am feeling about things feel like I'm waiting for my emotions to kick in very weird thought I would have had a few tears by now.
    i am happy as I'm sure most of you have gone through this for the first year :)
  • mum2jj
    mum2jj Member Posts: 4,330
    Options
    Brilliant news, and it's perfectly normal to feel as you do.  I still have tears and weird feelings every check up I have had.  Also you have been busy all year with treatments, surgery, check-ups etc and now all of a sudden it all stops.  Whilst it's great, it can also be a little scary.

Hugs
    Paula xx