Thanks to iserbrown

Options
June1952
June1952 Member Posts: 1,830
Reading through a few pages I want to say big "thanks" to iserbrown for the quotes she has been posting.

Whilst the quotes have been put there for specific ladies, iserbrown has no idea how much she is helping others who are looking on-line and feeling in need of that love !
Thank you, iserbrown.

Hugs  Summer  :-)

Comments

• melclarity
    melclarity Member Posts: 3,502
    edited June 2017
    Options
    @iserbrown Agree...Christine you're such a wonderful positive support on the Forum. Thank you xoxoxo Melinda
    Image result for supportive person quote

• Molly001
    Molly001 Member Posts: 419
    Options
    You certainly have a knack for expressing in words what many of us feel @iserbrown
  • melclarity
    melclarity Member Posts: 3,502
    Options
    Christine thinking of you!!! all the best for tomorrow! xoxoxo
  • June1952
    June1952 Member Posts: 1,830
    Options
    Oh, iserbrown - don't feel embarrassed because you deserve the praise - you help many of us !
    Thinking of you tomorrow, let us know how you get on.  Licks and paw hugs from our three furry kids.
    Summer  :-)
  • fairydust
    fairydust Member Posts: 290
    Options
    @iserbrown to be upbeat all the time is near impossible for me. I think for everyone there are dark times but also good.So at first I thought mmmm quotes and pictures . At times I look at images posted and sometimes the gloom lifts and I smile.
    I get the message.... schucks what we all go through at times is not nice but life goes on and there are certainly beautiful moments in life. Thank you Iserbrown.
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,552
    Options
    All sorta good!  Review period has been shortened and any changes I'm to ring through. High maintenance medically!Oh well they're being very vigilant with my health 
    Take care 
  • socoda
    socoda Member Posts: 1,767
    Options
    Good to hear Christine. Big hug. Xx 
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,552
    Options

fairydust said:

So at first I thought mmmm quotes and pictures.  At times I look at images posted and sometimes the gloom lifts and I smile.

@fairydust I hear you sometimes quotes and or images don't cut it for all and I know recently there was a quote that I didn't like. 
    Basically for me,  "A picture is worth a thousand words"  it is an English idiom.

Take care and keep good health, if it's possible, in this high maintenance medical roller coaster we are all on