Need Advice

Options
Hendrix
Hendrix Member Posts: 324
Good evening lovelies 
I'm not sure if this is allowed...whilst feeling like shit doing chemo...I've come up with a business idea...creating gift boxes for people going through cancer, chemo etc...with % donated to research...unfortunately I'm stumped for a name and any I've come up with are taken. Any ideas? TIA xx

Comments

• LMK74
    LMK74 Member Posts: 795
    Options
    Hendrix, what a lovely idea. I agree chemo is shit. I hope someone can help you,my chemo brain can barely think lol.
  • JanineG
    JanineG Member Posts: 148
    Options
    Sorry you are feeling shit today. What a lovely idea. Maybe play with words like smile, joy, happiness, surprise. Good luck. Xo Janine
  • Hendrix
    Options
    Thank you @LMK74 and @JanineG
    how does Bald & Beautiful sound? To much like The Bold & Beautiful
  • LMK74
    Options
    I like it.
  • primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    Options
    Lovely idea. Care box...Pamper box...or maybe ....It's all about me. Or even ....Chemo is sh!t. 
    Best of luck. Kath x
  • Hendrix
    Options
    Love your style @primek do you think this would be to offensive? F_CKK OFF CANCER
  • primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    Options
    Not for me ...but might offend some. 

Perhaps F#!%K off cancer ...haha

Other ladies might have clever suggestions.  
  • Molly001
    Molly001 Member Posts: 419
    edited July 2017
    Options
    What a great idea. Nice for loved ones & friends to be able to send a 'little box of cancer f#%k-offs' to cheer up some one feeling shitty from treatments. They so often don't know how to help, what to buy, or what to do to show they're there for you.
  • Hendrix
    Options
    OMG @Molly001 that is a perfect tag line...and that's exactly why I've decided to do this. thank you xx
  • Molly001
    Molly001 Member Posts: 419
    Options
    You're most welcome
  • LMK74
    Options
    Love it. It just gets better. I could think up a whole string of expletives but would most likely offend lol.
  • socoda
    socoda Member Posts: 1,767
    Options
    I like "The Bald and the Beautiful" would instantly be easy to remember, has a certain amount of recognition attached to it already without copyright  ;) - and you could even have an after chemo care box too called "The Belled and the Beautiful". Xx 
  • melclarity
    melclarity Member Posts: 3,502
    Options
    Lots of great ideas, how about 'Beauty within" "The Quiet Goddess" or " The Aaaaah Box of bliss" xx 
  • Hendrix
    edited July 2017
    Options
    @socoda I think the bald & beautiful kind of breaches the trade mark or copy right of TV show lol what about The Smile Package with the tag line A little Box of Cancer F#$k-Offs
  • June1952
    June1952 Member Posts: 1,831
    Options
    Great idea, Hendrix
    How about "Our love will get you through"" ?  OR, going on from yours, "A little box of love".  
    Do like the expletive ones above but you could not be responsible for the flack from those who take offence !  (Mind you, they would love it if they had been on the same journey and knew the real feelings).
    Summer  :-)