Why not join the Living with metastatic private group? Access group via the link here.

Thank you!!

Options
wendy55
wendy55 Member Posts: 774
Hi Ladies,
Just wanted to say thank you, thank you thank you for the lovely comments, living in a small seaside community your words make me feel a little bit closer to you all.
To wendyh, yes I am still on the xeloda its 16 months now, I know that abraxane will be there for me later on down the track,so you will be able to fill me in when that happens, until then i will, like everyone else just keep on keeping on, so ladies,
stay warm,
take care of yourselves first and foremost,
love
wendy55

Comments

• fairydust
    fairydust Member Posts: 290
    Options
    @wendy55 I agree with what you are saying. Sometimes someone will write a comment and will give you a different perspective on the problem.  Many  unwillingly are going on the same journey. I feel like I am not the only one this is happening to .All sizes,all ages, all different and the same we have bc.
    Some ladies are overwhelmed with support some have none. 
    Everyone has a different viewpoint and experience. What a wealth of knowledge to draw I to say thank you.
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,552
    Options

We're all in this together and try and support where we can, sometimes in thought, sometimes in a like on the post and sometimes in a deep and meaningful way comment; please never feel that you are isolated by where you live when you've got this network to help you through.  Sending you a virtual hug xx
  • Brenda5
    Brenda5 Member Posts: 2,423
    Options
    You can feel isolated even in a house full of people but on the forum we got your back. <3