Coffee and chit chat Melb Doncaster/ Balwyn area?

Options
KimW
KimW Member Posts: 76
I was just putting this out there incase someone is local to me that would like to have coffee and chit chat about treatment etc.  I'm fairly close to Doncaster Shopping Town living in North Balwyn is a 5min drive.  
So is anyone interesting in starting up a coffee chit chat group maybe meeting up once a mth.

cheers xx

Comments

• Cyclo
    Cyclo Member Posts: 56
    Options
    I have been looking for a group in cbd Melbourne for women with bc who are working. It seems most groups are in the suburbs which makes them pretty much impossible to get to whilst working. 
  • angg66
    angg66 Member Posts: 188
    Options
    Hi Kim, I would be interested in attending a coffee/catchup at Doncaster. I live in Preston, so Doncaster isn't that far away... Ange
  • Scooper
    Scooper Member Posts: 113
    Options
    Sure I would be interested also.  I live in Pascoe Vale so we could meet somewhere between here and there with Ange not too far away from me.  Sounds like a good plan.  xxx
  • KimW
    Options
    sounds great have either of you been to Fairfield park boathouse?  http://www.fairfieldboathouse.com

its on the Yarra and a beautiful serene setting and they do lovely scones and cream I had best make sure they are still open as they close for a fw mths of the year.
  • Scooper
    Options
    Yes I have! Throw around a few dates and hopefully we can catch up! 
  • Cate64
    Cate64 Member Posts: 446
    Options
    Im in.............. I know where the boathouse is & actually, I could even go anyday as I work just down the road from it...
    Would be good to see you again @Scooper  :)

• KimW
    Options
    ok next week is the long weekend and ihave oncologist on thurs so how about the week commencing the 19th June?  Im free every day that week.
  • angg66
    angg66 Member Posts: 188
    Options
    The week of the 19th is good for me (except for Wed 21st as I have a number of tests to do). Ange 
  • socoda
    socoda Member Posts: 1,767
    Options
    Well ladies I'm in Sydney so can't come along but if someone would be so lovely to have a scone with jam and cream for me I would be very greatful. ;) Xx
  • Scooper
    Options
    sounds like a plan to me but I work on Thursday and Friday these days and I know that Cate works too.  Is a Saturday or sunday out of the question>  Love to see you too Cate. 
  • KimW
    Options
    A sat or sun is also fine not thus weekend though daughter has bday party t ok go to weekend after?
  • unknown
    unknown Member Posts: 45
    Options
    Hi, I live in Ringwood, eastern suburbs of Melbourne, not so far from North Balwyn.  Would be good to have a group in the eastern suburbs to meet up for coffee.  cheers,