Home after a wonderful holiday in Greece, Italy and Dubai

Options
LITHGOW1950
LITHGOW1950 Member Posts: 314
Hello ladies,  just wanted to say hi to you all. I arrived home on the 29 May after a beautiful three weeks trip.  Everything went like clock work and I kept healthy although my usual tummy problems annoyed me every so often. The fitness program I put  myself on before travelling really helped, although I didn't get to do much yoga whilst away. But I'll be back to that ASAP. 
every church I visited I lit a candle, one for my dear parents and the other for all my BC friends. 
Sorry I don't know how to post photos on here. 
Take care,
Anne-Marie

Comments

• primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    Options
    Great you had a wonderful trip.
  • fairydust
    fairydust Member Posts: 290
    Options
    @LITHGOW1950 glad you were able to get away. Happy things went well. Its funny what you take for granted. I am only a short while after all treatment and  I am not well enough to go quiet yet.
    So what an achievement you were able to do your trip. Congratulations . I do not know your journey but do know anyone affected by breast cancer takes a while to recover. So glad you were able to go  and make beautiful memories.
    welcome back

• socoda
    socoda Member Posts: 1,767
    Options
    Yayyyyyyyy Anne-Marie @LITHGOW1950 that is fantastic. Excellent that you had such a fantastic time away. Bigbhugs. Xx Cath
  • Deanne
    Deanne Member Posts: 2,163
    Options
    Lovely to hear things went well for you @LITHGOW1950! I think it is something we all hope for when we go through treatment and recovery. That one day we will be able to enjoy a wonderful holiday and feel good again! It's great that your exercise helped you to make the most of this trip too  :) xxx
  • Hopes_and_Dreams
    Hopes_and_Dreams Member Posts: 760
    Options
    Glad to hear you had a wonderful holiday and are safely home @LITHGOW1950.  Welcome home, I'm sure those great memories will stay with you for a long time xx
  • Nadi
    Nadi Member Posts: 619
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Congrats on your trip, Anne-Marie. Welcome home.
  • LITHGOW1950
    LITHGOW1950 Member Posts: 314
    Options
    Thank you for all for your lovely replies. Fairy dust I finished active treatment for TNBC June 2016. I booked the trip about November 2016 but must admit I was very worried if I would make it. I worked hard (as was possible) to regain my fitness.  Yoga was and is amazing, walking with two wonderful friends and a few months before leaving I started 'super circuit' for seniors and going up and down as many stairs as possible. It was a long haul to regain my fitness and try and shake damn fatigue. I'll hold onto the memories forever. We had an excellent travel agent.....my son.