Today's painting

Options
[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Orbost, VictoriaPosts: 0
Hi to you all,
Its a really miserable day outside, so I've been concentrating on my painting for the day. Hoping that it brightens your day. Cuddles, Trace xx

Comments

• Zoffiel
    Zoffiel Member Posts: 3,372
    Options
    That exhibition is going to be a cracker, Tracey.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Thanks Honey xxx
  • fairydust
    fairydust Member Posts: 290
    Options
    @Tracey B miserable outside also where I am. Actually winter has set in and it is freezing cold even the dog did not want to go for a long walk. Anyway beautiful painting . Feeling like a possum nestling in my bed. I am experiencing full of energy one day then splat can only shuffle about the next. Oh well keep painting best wishes.
  • Zoffiel
    Zoffiel Member Posts: 3,372
    Options

It's cold here too, I bought one of those heated blankets from Aldi today. Oh, my. It's my new best friend. ***snuggles down doing codger possum impersonation***

• Andij
    Andij Member Posts: 115
    Options
    Wow beautiful. Just love possums:)
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Thanks Fairydust, yep that roller coaster ride between feeling good and then tragic is familiar to me also. I can sit when I paint so that's something positive I can do and it's a distraction.
    Snuggle up with your darling poochy, I think it's going to be a cooler week.
    Cuddles, Trace xxxx
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Like the sound of the heated blanket......snuggle up xxxx
  • LMK74
    LMK74 Member Posts: 795
    Options
    Omg Tracey B, that is absolutely beautiful. Wow what a talented lady you are. Keep them coming.
  • Hopes_and_Dreams
    Hopes_and_Dreams Member Posts: 760
    Options
    Lovely Tracey! As soon as the picture opened up it made me smile. Wonderful gift you have xx
  • socoda
    socoda Member Posts: 1,767
    Options
    Beautiful Xx
  • mum2jj
    mum2jj Member Posts: 4,330
    Options
    Just gorgeous xx