Proud

Options
Pammy46
Pammy46 Member Posts: 162
Hello everyone,
i just wanted to share with tears rolling down my eyes but happy tears! That my son was picked to play for the blues in state of origin next week 
what a shit 6 months I've had but to go up to Suncorp next week and watch my son run out makes the last 6 months forgettable..xx

Comments

• Unicornkisses
    Unicornkisses Member Posts: 402
    Options
    HOW WONDERFUL!!
    Such a fantastic thing to look forward to, I hope you enjoy every minute of it.
  • Hopes_and_Dreams
    Hopes_and_Dreams Member Posts: 760
    Options
    Wow, that is amazing. What a thrill for you all!
    Go the Blues !! Well, it is stage of Origin and I was originally a Wagga girl. Have a wonderful night and enjoy every minute watching your son xx
  • Pammy46
    Pammy46 Member Posts: 162
    Options
    Thanks ladies his name is Nathan peats and he plays for the Gold Coast Titans but always a Sydney boy! X
  • Zoffiel
    Zoffiel Member Posts: 3,372
    Options
    Champions, both of you!
  • Lmc1310
    Lmc1310 Member Posts: 120
    Options
    Will be cheering both you and Nathan. How exciting for you and your family. 
  • onemargie
    onemargie Member Posts: 1,264
    Options
    hi there pammy so very excited for you and all your family, have an awesome night you should not only be proud of your boy but also of yourself. To face the adversity of breast cancer and come out the other side in itself is the most amazing thing, I bet he gets his strength and determination from his mum. I originate from Adelaide but have lived in Qld 23 years so never really take much interest in the rugby as I'm a through and through Port Power supporter, but I will be backing the blues when they play next week and will send all my good kharma your boys way for a huge victory!!! Go Blues!! Margie :)
  • onemargie
    onemargie Member Posts: 1,264
    Options
    hi there pammy so very excited for you and all your family, have an awesome night you should not only be proud of your boy but also of yourself. To face the adversity of breast cancer and come out the other side in itself is the most amazing thing, I bet he gets his strength and determination from his mum. I originate from Adelaide but have lived in Qld 23 years so never really take much interest in the rugby as I'm a through and through Port Power supporter, but I will be backing the blues when they play next week and will send all my good kharma your boys way for a huge victory!!! Go Blues!! Margie :)
  • fairydust
    fairydust Member Posts: 290
    Options
    @pammy46 great news. New beginnings game on....I dont think pesky cancer is going to stop you .either
    Go Nathan Go Blues.
  • mum2jj
    mum2jj Member Posts: 4,330
    Options
    Wow how exciting for you.  I am a Maroons girl, but will be looking for your boy.
    Paula xx
  • rowdy
    rowdy Member Posts: 1,165
    Options
    how exciting for you and your son, enjoy the moment
  • Michelle_R
    Michelle_R Member Posts: 901
    Options
    What a thrill, Pammy - will be watching your boy's debut as blues hooker!  Go Nathan!
  • lrb_03
    lrb_03 Member Posts: 1,267
    Options
    Hi @Pammy46 what a memorable night I hope you've had. I didn't watch the whole game, but I understand he played well. 
    Take care
    Lyn
  • socoda
    socoda Member Posts: 1,767
    Options
    Congratulations to you both!!!! How exciting. Bet you've still hit the smile in your face Pammy. Xx
  • melclarity
    melclarity Member Posts: 3,502
    Options
    Pammy I can only imagine how incredibly proud you are!! That is AWESOME!!! and they were such a strong team last night. Hugs to you xoxo Melinda
  • mum2jj
    mum2jj Member Posts: 4,330
    Options
    Woohoo so happy for you (and that from a QLDer )  xxxx