Update

Options
hannahjane
hannahjane Member Posts: 25
hi all, I'm sorry I haven't updated use all on how I am going, I got really Crook and I couldn't log back in :/ 

i had had my appointment with the Breast surgeon and she was lovely, we sat and had a look at my ultrasounds and she said my " big lump" is fine but she's not sure about my new lump that has appeared, so I am having a biopsy done tomorrow, I've had one done before but still scary lol.as soon as I get the results after the biopsy I'll update use all again. Thank you all for the support and love I really appreciate it xox 

Comments

• Brenda5
    Brenda5 Member Posts: 2,423
    Options
    I hope you are feeling better now and not so crook. Waiting on tests doesn't help. Try to distract yourself with something else or chat on here is good too. <3
  • hannahjane
    Options
    Thank you Brenda, I'm feeling a bit better, and yes I'm trying hard to keep myself occupied ❤️
  • Brenda5
    Brenda5 Member Posts: 2,423
    Options
    I bought 4 jigsaw puzzles from the Salvos today. Goodness knows when I will get to do them as I have been going months on this 5000 piece one. I usually put a Netflix tv series on at the same time and switch in to chatting with my face book friends too. Not a lot of housework getting done but no one ever died from a messy unswept floor.
  • Cate64
    Cate64 Member Posts: 446
    Options
    @hannahjane are you seeing Wanda Stelmach?
  • hannahjane
    Options
    No, I seen dr grace hope :) 
  • primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    Options
    All the best for biopsy and know we will be thinking of you. 
  • hannahjane
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Thank you so much ❤️❤️ 
  • nikkid
    nikkid Member Posts: 1,766
    Options
    Is Dr Grace Hope at the Northern Hospital @hannahjane?
  • hannahjane
    Options
    Yes she is :) 
  • nikkid
    Options
    In the Breast Clinic? I have a friend who works there so will say hello :)
  • hannahjane
    Options
    I'm not sure.. I don't know Epping nor the hospital that we'll :) 

quick update.. The biopsy went well .. so happy it's over though lol so hopefully I don't have to wait long to find out the results :) 
  • nikkid
    Options
    When are you seeing Dr Grace Hope again for the results? We will all be thinking of you
  • Hopes_and_Dreams
    Hopes_and_Dreams Member Posts: 760
    Options
    Good that your biopsy is done @hannahjane, but the waiting is hard.  Hope your results come through quickly. Let us know how you go, you'll be in our thoughts, Jane xx
  • onemargie
    onemargie Member Posts: 1,264
    Options
    waiting for results sucks that's for sure. Keep busy and stay positive lovey. Margie :)
  • hannahjane
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Im seeing my gp for the results because I couldn't get another appointment with dr grace for another 5 weeks :) 

thank you everyone for thinking of me ❤️Fingers crossed I get the results soon and when I do I will definitely let use all know