Pink bun problem

Options
adean
adean Member Posts: 1,036
Girls what am l to do l cant eat a pink bun without getting indigestion. And l love them especialy the damn icing lol myalanta is now my new best friend lol
Tagged:

Comments

• Jane221
    Jane221 Member Posts: 1,195
    Options
    Oh no! Bummer! Love those pink buns  :D
  • primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    Options
    Lol
  • Jenv
    Jenv Member Posts: 64
    Options
    Hi adean, my oncologist , gave me a script for Esomeprazole, take one in morning...helps wigh indigestion and/or acid relux....may help you?....works for me.
  • adean
    adean Member Posts: 1,036
    Options
    Im selling them next week.lol l cant say they give me indigestion.l
  • melclarity
    melclarity Member Posts: 3,502
    Options
    @Adean Pfffft Mylanta LOL get NEXIUM!!!! much better then eat away! xo M
  • Brenda5
    Brenda5 Member Posts: 2,423
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I can't even stand the smell of them let alone actually eat one. Nowadays I am listening to my body and what it wants and doesn't want and those buns just aren't in the want section atm. I just enjoy the pretty pictures of the ladies displaying them.
  • wendy_h67
    wendy_h67 Member, Dragonfly Posts: 466
    Options
    Well I have to say I have been enjoying the pink buns, but if I eat any more I will be the side of a house. Last time I passed Baker's  Delight, I bought one of the bags they are selling. I was talking to the shop assistance and asked how the campaign was going and did they have many customers buying the pink buns? She told me they were selling well and probably beat last years total.  Well done Baker's Delight ! 
  • Brenda5
    Brenda5 Member Posts: 2,423
    Options
    I found myself a solution. Don't have lunch and go in to the bakers hungry, one pink bun scoffed. :)
  • Hannah_BCNA
    Hannah_BCNA Member Posts: 9
    Options
    Oh @adean I love them too! Reminds me of being a kid again. There are other ways to support the campaign without getting indigestion though! You can: 

- Buy the mini pink buns, which may be a better portion size for you as less sugar? (I love the mini pink bun packs as I am also sugar sensitive)
    - Donate your spare change in the pink tins on the Bakers Delight counters 
    - Buy the fashionable Pink Carry Bag at Bakers for only $5, with 100% coming back to us
    - Purchase a Pink Lady and write your well wishes on them so the ladies can stick on the wall. 
    - Molly's pug friend Gigi has been hard at work promoting the Pink Bun Party, which you can hold at your workplace or home to raise money for BCNA. You don't even have to eat the buns that way but your guests can lol. We can send you stuff to turn your party pink : http://pinkbun.gofundraise.com.au/ 
    I hope this helps xx