Comments

• primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    Options
    Love this. 
  • fairydust
    fairydust Member Posts: 290
    Options
    @Tracey_B I remembered a time when I was really down. I said to my daughter with tears streaming down my face whats the point of me?  My daughter said many kind things to me . The point is at the point I was broken mentally and physically but my daughter saw something beautiful  
    Have I given up...no...Will I give up ...no...
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Orbost, VictoriaPosts: 0
    Options
    Good Girl, keep plugging on and do it for all the right reasons. It's like a roller coaster ride..... Just keep sitting in that trolley through all the ups and downs, and hang on tight. Make it an exciting ride for yourself and your family and friends on the good days.
    Sending you a big cuddle, Trace xxx
  • nikkid
    nikkid Member Posts: 1,766
    Options
    How are you going @Tracey_B?
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Hey Nikki,
    I'm doing alright at the moment thanks......still a bit sore from the radiation, especially my throat as they radiated through there to my cervical spine. So  having a softer diet to make it easier on swallowing. My right arm is recovering, so I'm back painting again and that keeps me sane along with going for short walks in the sunshine. 
    Taking nurofen with panadol for pain management, however will have to change to panadeine over the weekend, as my tweaking operation is scheduled for Monday and the plastic surgeon wants me to avoid nurofen due to the risk of bleeding with the liposuction. 
    Its just all happening at the same time, however my doctors are great for advice and support and we'll get through it.
    Hoping you're doing well too and sending a big cuddle xxxx

• nikkid
    nikkid Member Posts: 1,766
    Options
    Wow! Time for the tweaking op! You sound great ....it's amazing how we adjust to each challenge as it emerges isn't it? Good luck with everything on Monday. I hope you continue to feel our collective support and care holding you up. As always, let us know how you go. And have a wonderful weekend! Big hugs Nikki xx
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    How lovely Nikki, I really do feel the love and support here. It really is a matter of taking it 1 day at a time. My beautiful hubby just came in the door with a cappacino ......what a darling ! My daughters partner is having his 30th birthday function tomorrow, so that will be a nice thing to do. Have a lovely weekend too xxxx
  • melclarity
    melclarity Member Posts: 3,502
    Options
    @Tracey_B I just caught up, that's so great, you really seem to be coping ok! step by step taking everything in your stride. Hope all goes well Monday, let us know how you go! Im glad youre back painting, thats great! Hugs Melinda xo
  • SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445
    Options
    LOVE it Tracey thanks for sharing we sometimes forget this .... 

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    Thanks Ladies.............