17/5/17 Awhol's Birthday Today

Options
socoda
socoda Member Posts: 1,767
Sending a huge Happy Birthday Wish to Anna @Awhol. Wishing you love,  guffawing laughter, happiness, excitement, anticipation, surprises and wonderful cake!! Hope your day is awesome. Xx Cath
Related image

Comments

• awhol
    awhol Member Posts: 10
    Options
    Thank you very much Cath.  I've finished my six months of chemo and today half way through six weeks radiotherapy then only Herceptin until January.  I've been exceptionally lucky with minimal side effects from all the treatment and my hair is growing back !  Pity my eyelashes are taking their time though .  Wishing everyone going through breast cancer all my love prayers and support.  Anna
  • socoda
    socoda Member Posts: 1,767
    Options
    Hi Anna @awhol, sounds like your powering, which is fantastic (brilliant when the side effects are minimal). Hope you are doing something awesome to celebrate and that you're going to have a day being completely spoilt. :) xx
  • melclarity
    melclarity Member Posts: 3,502
    Options

Happy Birthday to you!!!! @awhol Hope you have a wonderful day! Your lashes will come, they grow differently to your hair but they will ;) mine grew back then fell out again which can be common happened a few times lol but then they stay :D xx Melinda
  • Hopes_and_Dreams
    Hopes_and_Dreams Member Posts: 760
    Options
    Hope you had a fantastic birthday @awhol.
    sending special birthday wishes for a great year ahead!  Jane xx