So this happened today!! Another option for coping with hair loss

lgray3911
lgray3911 Member Posts: 207
So I went and had my final shave today because my head was patchy and then went to my local market in Port Douglas and got this done. I LOVE IT! Henna tattoo lasts for 10-14 days depending on how often you get it wet and how long you leave it in to dry for. 

Comments

• Karenhappyquilter
    Karenhappyquilter Member Posts: 242
    You look gorgeous.  Karen 
  • Hopes_and_Dreams
    Hopes_and_Dreams Member Posts: 760
    That is absolutely stunning! I love it and your beautiful smile says it all! Jane xx
  • onemargie
    onemargie Member Posts: 1,264
    OMG I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THAT AND WOULD OF LOVED TO HAVE THAT DONE TO ME!!!  You look sooo beautiful!! What a great idea. Margie:)
  • melclarity
    melclarity Member Posts: 3,502
    HOLY MOLY!!!!!! I've seen these before!!! and I LOVE IT!!!!! I so would have done that!!! you look FANTASTIC!!!!! WOW!!! Melinda xo
  • LMK74
    LMK74 Member Posts: 795
    Looks awesome. 
  • Afraser
    Afraser Member Posts: 4,354
    What a lovely idea! Never saw that before but it's terrific. 
  • socoda
    socoda Member Posts: 1,767
    Hi @Igray3911, that looks so fantastic. You look like you should be a princess in Lord of the Rings. Awesome.  Xx Cath 
  • Hulos
    Hulos Member Posts: 94
    Hi,nyouvlook super good, and beautiful face and head shape. 
    You could be a model on the catwalk...what a great idea. :):):)

• Zoffiel
    Zoffiel Member Posts: 3,372
    That is just fantastic!
  • Harlee
    Harlee Member Posts: 106
    Wow - you look fabulous! It would be so much cooler than wearing a scarf or wig up north. I love it.
  • primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    Lovely if living in warmer areas.
  • lgray3911
    lgray3911 Member Posts: 207
    Thanks everyone. We don't really get a winter in FNQ so looking at different options. I really feel good with this because it created a topic of conversation that wasn't about why I was bald or cancer but how beautiful the artwork was. Avoided the pity stares I am dreading for a little while anyway!! Xxx
  • Piccme
    Piccme Member Posts: 68
    Wow! I love it, what a great idea. I'm only days away now from shaving my head. I'm also in FNQ and not wanting the stares at my bald head but think wearing a wig/cap all the time is going to be too hot. Really pretty, you look fabulous. 
  • kayvie
    kayvie Member Posts: 157
    WOW You look fantastic! Absolutely love it!! :)
  • JanineG
    JanineG Member Posts: 148
    So gorgeous. And your lovely smile has made me smile too