Sharing Photo-Shoot Warning: Contains nude images. Not suitable for work or little ones.

Options
LadyLace
LadyLace Member Posts: 41
edited April 2017 in General discussion
These are some of the photos I did with an amazing photographer who helped me to express some of the raw emotions attached to the diagnosis and to capture the ravages to my body from treatment.Please view with this in mind.  I also worked with a lady who painted my face to capture two different views.  Yes, my tattoos are real, and I love them.  <3

Comments

• primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    Options
    Wow ...amazing photography 
  • LadyLace
    Options
    Yes she is a brilliant photographer, and a lovely lady. 
  • melclarity
    melclarity Member Posts: 3,502
    Options
    @LadyLace what an incredible job, thanks for sharing, and yes I agree, I think she captured the raw emotion of it all. xx M
  • LadyLace
    Options
    Thank-you
  • Hopes_and_Dreams
    Hopes_and_Dreams Member Posts: 760
    Options
    They are amazing photos @LadyLace
    Beautiful, raw and honest. Thank you for sharing such intimate feelings.  Jane xx
  • mum2jj
    mum2jj Member Posts: 4,330
    Options
    WOW!! Such powerful photos, the emotion is palpable.
    Thankyou for sharing.
    Paula x
  • Karenhappyquilter
    Karenhappyquilter Member Posts: 242
    Options
    Wonderful thanks for sharing 
  • Butterfly 40
    Butterfly 40 Member Posts: 150
    Options
    Wow! Beautiful photos captured the raw emotions attached! Thank you for sharing @LadyLace
  • LadyLace
    Options
    Thank-you all.  <3
  • Gerryb
    Gerryb Member Posts: 106
    Options
    It's truly amazing to be able to convey emotion through images. Thank you for sharing. Gerry xx
  • SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445
    Options
    Tears  :'(
  • LadyLace
    Options
    No tears for me @Soldier Crab.  I have not given this cancer one tear. I express myself in words or images instead. Blessings for you  <3
  • SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445
    Options
    I meant it was emotional to look upon your images and reflect on my own roller coaster ride....  <3
  • Zoffiel
    Zoffiel Member Posts: 3,372
    Options
    Interesting how differently all of us view and approach BC. It's my second time around and apart from a technical diary I have no visual record of the first incident. Same this time, although there is more recorded emotion through my posts on this site this time.
    My grief is related to how I feel physically, rather than how I look. I'm used to having a ruptured chest and I know now, ten years later, that my physical appearance is the least of my problems.
    Thanks @LadyLace. This is not a linear process, we all have different start and finish points, it good to see how someone else travels the road. 
    Marg
  • LadyLace
    Options
    Hi @Zoffiel agreed. I have tried to express all the emotions I have felt, including the physical and grief experiences. I can only imagine your experiences with a second diagnosis. Sending hugs and admiration your way.  <3