Wanting to Share

Options
LadyLace
LadyLace Member Posts: 41
Hi Everyone,
I recently had a photo-shoot to celebrate my breasts prior to surgery. I wanted to capture the raw emotions I felt from the diagnosis, and the effects of treatment. I was lucky to work with a wonderful photographer who "got inside my head" and achieved what I was looking for. I would be happy to share some of the photographs here, but am not sure on the rules around naked breasts?? 

Comments

• SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445
    Options
    @Cosette_BCNA will be able to answer this Ladylace
  • LadyLace
    Options
    Thank-you
  • primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    Options
    I only did one photo on my phobe. Wished I had done the same. 
  • LadyLace
    Options
    I have messaged Cosette re posting the photos, am happy to share if all good. So glad I decided to do the photo shoot.  :)
  • Butterfly 40
    Butterfly 40 Member Posts: 150
    Options
    @LadyLace what a great idea! Can't wait to see your beautiful photos!  I am waiting for double mastectomy. I definitely will get some photos done before the surgery. Xxx
  • LadyLace
    Options
    @Butterfly 40 It is part of your personal recognition of yourself and your own emotions. It doesn't matter if the whole world or only you see the photos, it's special. Hugs to you x 
  • mum2jj
    mum2jj Member Posts: 4,330
    Options
    I wish I had done this.  I only remembered before my second mastectomy so have a nice one boob shot! Some people also make plaster casts which is a great idea too.

Paula xx
  • melclarity
    melclarity Member Posts: 3,502
    Options
    @LadyLace I love that idea too...beautiful..

I did something different in that post Chemo and still with a wig, my daughter who is talented in Media took a series of photos, same thing of capturing me post it all in reflection. Fully clothed though LOL but it was fun and it did wonders for my confidence and a marking of it was over.. x Melinda 
  • LadyLace
    Options
    Ok here goes. I will put the photos in a new post with a notice to advise of nudity as requested by Cosette.  :)