Team Members Wanted!!

Cate64Cate64 Member Posts: 387
edited May 17 in Health and wellbeing
Good Morning Girls :) How are we all today???

So, who is up for an awesome fun time??? Blackmores Fun Run in Sydney on September 17th??? We could make a whole BC Girls weekend of it, how cool would that be?.

I am more than willing to fly up from Melbourne for it, @melclarity @Scooper how about you girls??? you dont have to even run, just participate, theres a 3.5km leg.... Anybody from any other State also very welcome, we can make a BCNA Team!!

Check it out thru the link, let me know your thoughts.. @socoda @Share how about you girls???

http://www.sydneyrunningfestival.com.au/

& the most important thing is THERES A MEDAL!!!

Comments

• GlemmisGlemmis Member Posts: 196
    Hi Cate, sounds fun, I was a runner & kept it up a bit during chemo but am now doing more so should be fit by then!
  • Cate64Cate64 Member Posts: 387
    @Glemmis I hope we have you onboard :) are you in Sydney or would you have to travel?
  • primekprimek Broken HillMember Posts: 2,813
    I would but 1200k a bit far  :'(
  • ShareShare Member Posts: 217

@Cate64 - that would def interest me (well the 3.5km walk !) so yes would love to hear some more details (will check out the link).

I think it would be great to catch up with some of our other fab ladies - what an awesome team !

• GlemmisGlemmis Member Posts: 196
    @Cate64, yes I am in Sydney. The only thing is I am having more surgery, it was going to be June but might be a bit later now, so just have to work out the timing but definitely interested!
  • melclaritymelclarity Member Posts: 2,243
    @Cate64  Thanks! Gee your enthusiasm is awesome!!! Not quite my thing and probably Im a little ways off that sort of thing, maybe another year. Thanks for thinking of me though, I think its a great idea!!! You'll smash it!! Melinda xo
  • primekprimek Broken HillMember Posts: 2,813
    @socoda. Might be something for you?
  • ScooperScooper Member Posts: 98
    Hi Cate. Sorry to break it to you but I do not run.  A walk would be fine.  But it is right in the middle of the AFL finals and I am an avid Essendon member and I am hoping that maybe we might be there this year.  (wishful thinking). 

Thanks for thinking of me.

Sandra
    xxx
  • socodasocoda LeumeahMember Posts: 1,336
    Hey @Cate64 -  I'm definitely up for the walk (not sure about the run), the only thing that would stop me  -  would be like glemmis -  if my next surgery falls around then. I will be finding out dates hopefully in June when I'm scheduled to go back to my surgeon but will say yes at this point in time.  ;)
  • Pammy46Pammy46 Central coast Member Posts: 133
    Sounds good I'm def interested x
  • Elmumof2Elmumof2 Member Posts: 32
    Awesome idea if I have recovered well I'm definitely interested :)
  • Melsie97Melsie97 Peakhurst NSWMember Posts: 59
    Hi @Cate64. I'm up for the walk. I'm planning hopefully to walk the City2Surf too
  • HulosHulos Member Posts: 94
    Hi, the walk sounds great , like others it all depends  on my operation and how well I  recover from it. Yes for now.
  • sandramjsandramj Worongary, Gold Coast, QldMember Posts: 84
    Wsorry Sydney too far from GC. And I'll be doing treatments for my cancer eradication so looking after me first. Sending strength and live to all who participate.