Changes in the online network

Cosette
Cosette Member Posts: 637
edited March 2017 in Community news and events
Hi everyone. As you may know, Ann-Marie_BCNA has moved into a new department at BCNA. She will no longer be helping me manage the online network. Whilst I'm really happy that she's moving into a new and exciting role, I'm also sad not to be working alongside her anymore. Ann-Marie is, without a doubt, one the most awesome people I've ever worked with and she cares deeply for this community. She'll be missed.

Nobody is replacing Ann-Marie because she can't be replaced. The Helpline team will be stepping in to help me manage this growing community. If you've ever called BCNA, you've already spoken to one of these ladies (from left to right): @Emma_BCNA,  @Meredith_BCNA, @Jillian_BCNA , @Carissa_BCNA, and @Renee_BCNA. You might also recognise Renee from this video and as one of the faces of the Bakers Delight Pink Bun campaign. 

Please give them a warm welcome and help them learn the online network ropes.

It may seem excessive that we're getting five new mods in addition to @Jess_BCNA and @HelloCaroline who help out in the evenings and on weekends, but we're not all here at the same time. Don't worry; our approach to managing the online network is not expected to change anytime soon.

Comments