Why not join the Living with metastatic private group? Access group via the link here.

Have a laugh...

Options
Cate64
Cate64 Member Posts: 446
OK Girls, so you know I have started on Xeloda to try & tame those pesky TM's that dont seem to want to behave right at the moment??

Well......... I have what I think is a side effect............ are you.... this is going to make you laugh so hard!!!

OK.. so instead of developing a hot flush which is how it feels at the start of it, its like ok here comes a hot flush but instead... my ears get hot & start to itch like crazy for a minute or 2... then just like a hot flush... it gone!!

Go on admit it... you are all jealous way cool of my side effect :)

Comments

• kayvie
    kayvie Member Posts: 157
    Options
    Omg Cate! That is so funny! It's so weird how our bodies all react so differently to all the drugs we are given!
  • SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445
    Options
    LOL I thought how you will itch the ears will grow .... sorry :D  
  • rowdy
    rowdy Member Posts: 1,165
    Options
    Opps that is different
  • Cosette
    Cosette Member Posts: 637
    Options

Cate64 said:

Go on admit it... you are all jealous way cool of my side effect :)

You're practically a superhero, @Cate64 :lol:
    Share Member Posts: 217
    Options
    @Cate64 - look forward to seeing an article about this in "The Lancet" on possible side effects of Xeloda !  :D
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,552
    Options
    Goodness is there no part of the body that is immune from side effects, the ears...................

I find if I knock myself I don't get a full on bruise but a purple looking square that looks like a tattoo.............GP told me yesterday that I am fragile little flower, I cracked up with smiles and internal laughter...............amongst our topics we were busy talking about dead bodies................isn't it great when you have a good relationship with the GP that you can natter about obscure topics whilst having treatment!  My blood pressure reading was the best yet!
  • Sparkles
    Sparkles Member Posts: 36
    Options
    Hehehe Cate - pixie magic!!!