Breast reconstruction

hello ladies. I just wanted to let ladies know  living in the Illawarra area (NSW) there will be a presentation at the City Diggers club  Wollongong to be held on 27th February, 2017. I heard a lovely lady interviewed on our local ABC talking about it this morning.
Anne-Marie

Comments

• LITHGOW1950
    LITHGOW1950 Member Posts: 314
    Sorry I forgot to write the topic is breast reconstruction.
  • Jane221
    Jane221 Member Posts: 1,193
    Hi @LITHGOW1950, you would be welcome to come along to the event. You just need to register so we have numbers for catering and info kits - see my post about the event here
  • LITHGOW1950
    Thanks Jane. I have registered.  I received confirmation and saw my surgeon Dr Palasovski is speaking. He is such a sweetie and tells you exactly as it is.  Will you be going? 

• Jane221
    Jane221 Member Posts: 1,193
    Unfortunately I'm not able to be there but Alison (Alpal) and Louise Turner will and I'm sure they will be excited to meet you. Dr Palasovski seems like a wonderful surgeon and it's great that he and Dr Sjarif are giving their time to help educate women about their choices. Enjoy the night, look forward to hearing how it all goes xx
  • mum2jj
    mum2jj Member Posts: 4,327
    Thanks for posting Anne Marie, just want to encourage all ladies  interested in breast reconstruction to also join our Choosing breast reconstruction online group . We have interesting posts and a great post linking all our photo stories together. Enjoy the event.
    Paula :)
  • LITHGOW1950
    Thanks Paula I'm looking forward to it.