Why not join the Living with metastatic private group? Access group via the link here.

WAITING... .WAITING

Options
Cate64
Cate64 Member Posts: 446
so..... now the wait begins, blood taken this morning to test tumour markers..... roll on Friday!!!

Comments

• Cosette
    Cosette Member Posts: 637
    Options
    Crossing my fingers for ya. In the meantime, what are you up to? 
  • Cate64
    Options
    Thanks @Cosette_BCNA .......... this has been the longest 4 weeks in history.... !!!!

Im at work now & will be here everyday keeping my mind occupied.... I feel fine, I am still running & carrying on as normal. Apparently my CT & bone scan showed stable according to the Oncologist so I dont understand how my tm's could have been so awful after being so good the last test...
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,552
    Options
    Good luck Cate, getting your mind in another space is a good idea if you can, work, dreaming of holidays to come, singing a tune and so it goes............take care
  • Cate64
    Options
    @iserbrown Ha ha.... love the pic, made me laugh..... its exactly what its like :)
  • SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445
    Options
    @iserbrown
     hahaha to the Gif .... as long as the waiting doesnt entail eating all the cookies ;) 
    Cate you can do this .... we got your back girl 
    hugs 
    Alice xox 

• Brenda5
    Brenda5 Member Posts: 2,423
    Options
    I have visions of a roulette wheel, round and round she goes, where it lands nobody knows. Lets hope its a low lucky 7 or something equivalent for you. <3