So you are new here Welcome aboard a really supportive forum

Comments

• SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445
    Sorry the following names wont tag for me...
    @Annabelle @Debbie Jenkins

and a special hi to @Sophie_BCNA one of the staff from BCNA who help direct us when we are new or needing help to find support etc.

If you are new click on discussions at the top and read or find posts that might interest you be aware that just because a post says "Nerves kicking in" or "5 years on" doesnt mean that is all that is discussed within that post. 

NO question is a silly question here  .... We  have all faced the fears you might be facing or a loved one might be facing, we are more than happy to help you find the information and support you need to get thru this Roller Coaster ride called Breast Cancer. 

I personally say hi , sorry you have had to come and find this group as we all wish no one had Breast Cancer, but please know this forum is a balanced healthy way to get some support as you or a loved one is going through BC. 

so on behalf of all users of BCNA online forums I say welcome. 
  • SoldierCrab
    @Brenda5 just saw your welcome on the Friday update post, we have so many newbies joining the above list is just from 10th feb until today..... 
  • Now curly
    Now curly Member Posts: 10
    Thanks for the welcome. Even just having used the forum for the first time this week I somehow feel somewhat better. Whether it is the supportive and non judgemental way advice is given or the knowledge that there are others who have or are going down a similar route, it has been helpful. I really should have come here much earlier in this unwanted event, and as always you can find people whose situation is something you may find harder to cope with then your own and I then  wonder at my self centeredness.  A big hug to all
  • SoldierCrab
    hi Now curly love your name in here...  :)  we all find our way here at different times in the roller coaster ride... 
    I don't believe that it is self centeredness to be stressed or battling coping with this disease for anyone... 
    Hugs and acceptance 
    Alice aka Soldier Crab
  • Now curly
    Now curly Member Posts: 10
    Hi and thanks Alice, thought I'd try a name that is a bit descriptive, but fun. There are some positives in all of this if you look, (and depending how you feel at the time!)  Hope you're in a good head place at the moment, hugs, Linda
  • SoldierCrab
    Yes I used to be called  touchy crab  but after my diagnosis  My best friend said no you are Soldier crab.....it stuck

Very good head space  4 yrs out with good review 2 weeks ago. 
  • adean
    adean Member Posts: 1,036
    What a nice thing to do welcome all
  • Sparkles
    Sparkles Member Posts: 36
    Hi everyone I am usually a 'lurker' in forums like this - love to read others' posts but not really into posting myself. It is a sign of how welcome I feel and how supportive you all are that I have actually posted a couple of comments. If I have to be on this journey I am happy to be on it with you all.
    Lesley XO
  • SoldierCrab
    I love your name @Sparkles I imagine you having a sparkle to your eye and being ever watchful...  We don't mind lurkers I was one of those when I first joined the online forum back in 2012... But now I realise I have the knowledge to be a supporter to those going through the early stages of treatments etc and encourage you all that we do get through this ROLLER Coaster ride called Breast Cancer... ( I hate roller coasters)  please butt into our conversations if you want something clarified or you know how to relate to someone else needing some encouragement or help to find information.
    Hugs and Energy,
    Alice aka Soldier Crab xoxo 

• SoldierCrab
    edited February 2017
    We have some new members welcome @skartknet, @SusanV36, @MO2G, @sassyliz, @Sharyn Lahey. I want to welcome you and say we are here to help guide you in working out what you might need information support and laughter we do laugh here and share the good and the bad days nothing is taboo in here. 
    feel free to introduce yourself  and ask any questions you might have about BC or the how to navigate around this online forum.

• Ann-Marie
    Ann-Marie Member Posts: 1,142
    @Soldier Crab you are AMAZING! :)
  • SoldierCrab
    No I am just me....

• iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,540
    Alice I agree with Ann-Marie, you are amazing! B)o:):)
  • Hopes_and_Dreams
    Hopes_and_Dreams Member Posts: 760
    You may just be you but you are also amazing x
  • SoldierCrab
    edited February 2017
    No I am just me....

I would lilke to welcome the following new members today @Wendy paris, @Danielle49, and the others who have joined.

Welcome Aboard!