manicure & pedicure

Options
I just feel like i need a pamper
Is it a big issue to get a manicure & pedicure 
I just want the hand and foot massage part along with the nails trimmed, and to sit in the massage chair. I have just done the worst hack job on my toe nails ever, no shellac or anything like that. just clear polish. 

Comments

• Afraser
    Afraser Member Posts: 4,373
    Options
    I started doing this last year, hot wax treatments are just great for neuropathied feet! Simple manicure and pedicure should be easy and not expensive.
  • cranky_granny
    cranky_granny Member Posts: 703
    Options
    didn't help myself doing my own I kept getting dizzy bending over trying to do the toe nails and now they are catching on my sheets.
  • Zoffiel
    Zoffiel Member Posts: 3,372
    Options
    Just ask them not to trim your cuticles and take it easy on the rasping. You don't want anyone breaking your skin, though if you are anything like me you are quiteable to do that without any help at all...Sorry, but I smiled about the sheet catching thing-- I hate that!
  • primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    Options
    Go for it...it will give you a lift.
  • cranky_granny
    Options
    all sorted going for breakfast with friends and then off to get some spoiling of the nice kind foot tickles here I come.
  • socoda
    socoda Member Posts: 1,767
    Options
    That's excellent. Xx
  • Cate64
    Cate64 Member Posts: 446
    Options
    @cranky granny I had pedicures the whole way thru Chemo, never even occurred to me that maybe I shouldn't....I didn't have any problems at all...
  • cranky_granny
    Options
    back home from my spoiling feet and hands feel great the ridges are smoother and no more catching the sheets, the ladies were so careful, it was wonderful and now its raining with a little bit of hail. Great way to finish the day. Penrith needs this rain so much it has skipped us too many times.