Do New Gel strips etc work?

Options
SamanthaP
SamanthaP Member Posts: 2
Hi everyone....I was diagnosed with breast cancer Dec 2016.This is my first time here..had 2 rounds of chemo so far...lots of things to think about...still a long way away from my reconstruction but i am doing my budget to try and save for everything. I was wondering if anyone has tried the new gel abdo gel and strips as well as the breast strips and normal new gel for recovery. They are quite expensive but if they are the shizz I will save for them. Hoping someone replies...thanks

Comments

• socoda
    socoda Member Posts: 1,767
    Options
    Hi @SamanthaP, Whilst I haven't used the strips myself I was talking to a friend yesterday who had used them on an abdominal scar and was amazed at the results the strips had achieved. Even offered them to me in case my mastectomy scar needed assistance. I have used the price line version of bio oil twice a day for 7 months and my scar is barely visible (is also on the inframammary fold so that hides it as well).  Xx Cath
  • wooda
    wooda Member Posts: 22
    Options
    Strataderm is wonderful
  • Karenhappyquilter
    Karenhappyquilter Member Posts: 242
    Options
    I am using one, it cost nearly $100 but it seems to be helping.  I have keloid scars but it is softening quite a lot.  Very easy to use and lasts quite a while.  Good luck.