Another year of good news

Options
adean
adean Member Posts: 1,036
Hi all well another year of all clear mammo and ultrasound. Thankyou thankyou l said. So thats the 5th year now phew.lt seems only like yesterday l always expect the worst but lm lucky each time unfortunately my blood cancer continues to govern me but my onco has finally found the right combo of drugs to keep me well.l look at every year as an achievment and got my wish to see my eldest daughter engaged at xmas these are the things that keep me going. Roll on 2017 and thanks for life.xxadean

Comments

• primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    Options
    Great news. Congratulations 
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,552
    Options
    Woo hoo! What an achievement 5 years!

• socoda
    socoda Member Posts: 1,767
    Options
    Congratulations Adean. That certainly deserves a huge celebration. Xx 
  • RNSW
    RNSW Member Posts: 121
    Options
    Wonderful news!
  • Hopes_and_Dreams
    Hopes_and_Dreams Member Posts: 760
    Options
    Fantastic news! Wonderful milestone - hope
    2017 bring you all the happiness you deserve! xx
  • rowdy
    rowdy Member Posts: 1,165
    Options
    Fantastic news I'm booked in for my mamogram 1st Feb, 3 years for me. Trying not to think about it to much. Looking forwardas well my son is getting married 25h Jan getting excited. Good to hear you are well sending you a hugxx
  • Pammy46
    Pammy46 Member Posts: 162
    Options
    Wonderful news xx
  • Deanne
    Deanne Member Posts: 2,163
    Options
    Such a positive post. Congrats on 5 years clear, Adean. Here's to many more.  :) xxx
  • Michelle_R
    Michelle_R Member Posts: 901
    Options
    Congratulations Adean - what a milestone 5 years is!  Have a wonderful celebration with your family! xx Michelle
  • melclarity
    melclarity Member Posts: 3,502
    Options
    Adean!!!! FANTASTIC!!!!! that is such wonderful news!! and I agree, every year is an achievement and a blessing in so many things! Beautiful news about your daughter! I'm powering to get to that 5yrs, my 2nd go LOL so I have 3.5 years to go! and Im determined!!! xo 
  • JanineG
    JanineG Member Posts: 148
    Options
    Yay Adean great result
  • kayvie
    kayvie Member Posts: 157
    Options
    Great news :)
  • JanineG
    JanineG Member Posts: 148
    Options
    Don't know where the rest of my post went! Anyway.. I'm smiling at the thought of how happy you would have been to receive the news
  • Mima
    Mima Member Posts: 38
    Options
    Wonderful news
  • Butterfly 40
    Butterfly 40 Member Posts: 150
    Options
    Congratulations Adean! So happy for you!