Buying products to support BCNA

iserbrown
iserbrown Member Posts: 5,540
Have any of you come across everyday products supporting BCNA?  Today as I was doing my supermarket shop I came across Reflex paper reams with the BCNA logo. Nice to see!

Comments

• primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    It's great. I'd love some Tshirts but many sites I don't think go towards research just to their pockets as it isn't mentioned. I wanted fun ones. ..like  "yes their fake the real ones tried to kill me" and  the one " no matter how you feel,  get up, dress up, show up and never give up" I really wanted the second one mid chemo.
  • socoda
    socoda Member Posts: 1,767
    Hallmark Christmas cards - they are a gold partner to National Breast Cancer Foundation <3 
  • Jane221
    Jane221 Member Posts: 1,193
    Haven't seen too many everyday products supporting BCNA but Sussan is a major sponsor / contributor and obviously Baker's Delight (pink bun campaign). BCNA also have a Product Partner section on their website https://www.bcna.org.au/get-involved/buy-from-bcna-product-partners/ . Just checked it out - I didn't know Yates had a BCNA Dianthus seed pack, so will keep an eye out for that one  :)
  • iserbrown
    Perhaps BCNA office can put up a post at some stage listing these companies that support so we are aware for our own purchases
  • primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    Yes please. There are some fab Tshirts out there. ..not the norm...but I want my money to go towards research too.
  • SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445
    @Ann-Marie_BCNA here is a task for the office ;)

• iserbrown
    Thanks @Soldier Crab

• Brenda5
    Brenda5 Member Posts: 2,423
    I bought some gloves to keep the sun off my hands from the cancer council but not seen any actual bnca products. Hoping the council does donate some toward the breast side of things.
  • Cosette
    Cosette Member Posts: 637
     <3
    We have a little shop with BCNA products such as t-shirts, caps, key chains, etc. Personally, I love the ankle socks. They're very comfy.

Beyond that, BCNA has a number of partners such as Bakers Delight and product partners such as FlorsheimCarman's, and Berlei that all have products the sales of which help support BCNA. You can see a list of them here: https://www.bcna.org.au/about-us/partnerships/. But the list doesn't show the items so we'll see about putting a list together.

Thanks for the suggestion!

• SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445
    Thanks @Cosette_BCNA

• Hannah_BCNA
    Hannah_BCNA Member Posts: 9
    edited March 2017
    Hi @iserbrown, this is a fantastic idea! I have talked to the Partnerships team and we're working on a page that will go up very shortly. 

Thanks for the suggestion :D 
  • iserbrown
    Thank you - we all like to try and give back where we can and this is a good way to do so