Reminder to check choosing breast reconstruction group. New members seeking support.

Options
BRFacilitator
BRFacilitator Member Posts: 236
edited January 2017 in General discussion
Hi ladies,
 Just a friendly reminder to check in with Choosing Breast reconstruction if you are a member.  Unfortunately we don't get notifications if a new discussion is started.  If you could  pop over and check from time to time that would be great.  We have some new ladies seeking support at the moment.

Thanks heaps and happy new year to you all.
Paula :smile:
(mum2jj)
Tagged:

Comments

• melclarity
    melclarity Member Posts: 3,502
    Options
    Thanks Paula! Yes I noticed this too, which is a little frustrating, is there anyway they can fix that? otherwise ladies are best to post in general so WE all see it? Melinda xo
  • Cosette
    Cosette Member Posts: 637
    Options

Thanks Paula! Yes I noticed this too, which is a little frustrating, is there anyway they can fix that? otherwise ladies are best to post in general so WE all see it? Melinda xo

Unfortunately the groups function is not as robust as we expected. The lack of notifications is a design feature (or lack thereof) rather than something that's broken and needing to be fixed. It's expected that groups will get a little overhaul to make them more like the rest of the forums and include things like notifications, but we don't know when that will be.

In the meantime, I encourage members to try and make it part of their routine to check the groups they belong to or bring the conversations to the main part of the forum. Tests, treatments and side effects is a good category for conversations about breast reconstruction. Remember, you can also tag your posts with "reconstruction" to help group them together and make them easier to find.
  • melclarity
    melclarity Member Posts: 3,502
    Options
    Thanks Cosette, will make a point of checking the group. :smile: Melinda 
  • mum2jj
    mum2jj Member Posts: 4,330
    Options
    Thanks @Cosette_BCNA that's why I thought this post could work to prompt group members to remember to have a look. 
    Paula :)
  • Chorsell
    Chorsell Member Posts: 464
    Options
    It is easy to forget to check multiple places - good reminder ladies.