Early Christmas present

Tracey62
Tracey62 Member Posts: 298
Just received a great Christmas present - the new lump in my breast is not recurrence, but a seroma that has solidified to form a hard mass. So I'm not going crazy imagining things and it's not bc again. YAHOO!!!

Christmas gifts come in all sorts of shapes and sizes and they're not always gift wrapped. What's the best Christmas gift you have ever received?
Tagged:

Comments

• Afraser
    Afraser Member Posts: 4,352
    Hooray! Seromas are a thorough nuisance, but NOT when they turn out not to be a lump!! My best Christmas present is that my partner, who had very early bowel cancer detected just over a year ago, has come through extensive 1 year tests with all well.
  • Cosette
    Cosette Member Posts: 637
    That's great news, @Tracey62.

I honestly don't remember a single best Christmas gift. I'm sure I loved all the Barbies I got when I was a kid  ;) You're so right when you say the best gifts aren't always the ones that come wrapped. I tend to remember the little joys of Christmas with tremendous fondness: dancing the night away on Christmas Eve, trying to catch Santa in the act, waking up to the presents, visiting family on Christmas Day, being able to travel home for Christmas years later after moving away, helping to create those experiences for my sister's children, and now creating my own traditions with my partner.
  • rowdy
    rowdy Member Posts: 1,165
    My present was from my husband last year. During my treatment I had tickets to see Mrs Browns Boys, unfortunately i was in hospital hooked up to a drip. So my husband who  normally dosen't put much thought in to presents brought me new tickets. I was wrapped one of the best ever 
  • Ne
    Ne Member Posts: 336
    Soooooooooo relieved for you!  A new lump in my breast recently turned out to be a 'manufacturing dot' on my silicone implant that send me into an emotional 'almost' melt down with fear.  I know the feeling.
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,540
    Good news Tracey - such a relief! 
  • kayvie
    kayvie Member Posts: 157
    Great news Tracey  :)
  • Deanne
    Deanne Member Posts: 2,163
    That is very good news Tracey and, yes, a wonderful early Christmas present. I can't single out one present in particular but I've had a lot of great family Christmas times with another one approaching! I'm very grateful for that.  :)
    Share Member Posts: 217

Such a huge relief for you and I guess when we all think about it, Christmas presents are not what we are really hoping for.

The best gift cannot be bought - good health and loving family and friends.

Merry Christmas to you Tracey. x

• primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    Oh such fantastic news. I bet you are ecstatic (even if annoyed a bit too that it is thete at all) have a wonderful Christmas. 
  • socoda
    socoda Member Posts: 1,767
    Congratulations Tracey, that is fantastic news. Now you can relax, breathe and enjoy your Christmas. Xx
  • melclarity
    melclarity Member Posts: 3,502
    Oh Tracey!!! That is awesome!!!!! best news ever!!! Enjoy your Christmas!!! Melinda xo
  • Liana_anna
    Liana_anna Member Posts: 52
    Good news Tracey....I'm happy for you!! Have a lovely Christmas. Liana xx