Surgery done

Options
Pammy46
Pammy46 Member Posts: 162
edited December 2016 in Newly diagnosed
surgery done yesterday went well got both tumours out with a incision across top of the nipple 
took 3 lymph nodes they seem to hurt the most
home resting now 
Tagged:

Comments

Share Member Posts: 217
    Options

Rest well @Pammy46 - surgery is now behind you - tick that off your list.

Put your feet up and take care.

Best wishes.

Sheryl xx

• socoda
    socoda Member Posts: 1,767
    Options
    Hey Pammy, rest, relax, recuperate!! Good luck with the pathology, hoping it is as good as can be Xx
  • primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    Options
    Such a good feeling that  it's gone. Rest and recover.
  • KPerks
    KPerks Member Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, am just recovering from a lumpectomy and sentinel node removal. It happened on Monday the 5th of December. Follow up is on the 23rd ......just before Xmas. I am a little anxious as I don't want to have further surgery or chemo but I guess what will be will be. Still can't believe the diagnosis. Thanks for listening (reading). Hope you all have a wonderful Xmas in spite of this insidious bastard.
  • Pammy46
    Pammy46 Member Posts: 162
    Options
    Hi yes I too am nervous I go back next thurs to see surgeon praying it's not in lymph nodes they took 3 nodes under my arm as my sentinel was in my chest wall and she said she would not pursue it and they got 3 good ones under my arm from the very beginning the waiting is the worst!! 
  • primek
    Options
    Waiting is the worst. I wish you both good results and it does feel better with a plan in place.
  • Sonni
    Sonni Member Posts: 3
    Options
    Hello Pink Ladies! 
    Wow, what a whirlwind from a mammogram recall 4.5 weeks ago with "please don't be cancer" going around in my head to diagnosis 1 week after with "ok well please just be just surgery & radio only" spinning around but at least the first step is done already! 
    I'm 8 days post a lumpectomy including 2 sentinel nodes removed from my armpit, I've received some positive results thus far so no further surgery required - yay! Just waiting for the HER2 results now to determine my treatment, fingers crossed it's no IV Chemo.
    Wishing all of you lovelies the very best xXx
  • primek
    Options
    Fingers are crossed for you. But even if it is...it's totally doable. Not fun...but worth it.