Breast Reconstruction Webinar - BreaCan

Options
Ann-Marie
Ann-Marie Member Posts: 1,142
edited November 2016 in Community news and events

BreaCan is a unique information and support service based in Melbourne for women living with breast cancer, uterine, ovarian, cervical, vulval, vaginal and other types of gynaecological cancer. They provide a range of information and support services through their city based Resource Centre, digital and outreach projects.  They support women with cancer to live well, along with their family and friends.

This information session will be run by Dr Kim Taylor who is a plastic surgeon working in breast reconstruction. In
this session, Kim will speak about what women need to consider when
deciding on breast reconstruction, the types of reconstructive surgery
available, current issues, and new developments in the field.

Date: Thursday, 24/11/2016
Time: 12.30PM - 2.00PM

To register to attend the session at BreaCan click here
To register for the webinar click here

Tagged:

Comments

• BRFacilitator
    BRFacilitator Member Posts: 236
    Options
    Thanks for sharing this @Ann-Marie_BCNA, I'm sure lots of ladies will find it helpful  :)

• melclarity
    melclarity Member Posts: 3,502
    Options
    @Ann-Marie_BCNA

I really wanted to attend this, but how ironic, my Plastic Surgeon appointment is during this timeframe!!! 
  • Cosette
    Cosette Member Posts: 637
    Options
    @melclarity, register anyway! Sometimes the webinar is made available afterwards so you might still be able to catch it.
  • baybeeh_gurl
    baybeeh_gurl Member Posts: 12
    Options
    Will there be a recording of this for those that cant attend the live webinar?
  • Ann-Marie
    Ann-Marie Member Posts: 1,142
    Options
    @baybeeh_gurl I would register for the event. As Cosette has mentioned sometimes the webinar can be watched later at a time that works for you. This is run by BreaCan so we don't have that much information about it. You may like to send them an email breacan@breacan.org.au or give them a call on 1300 781 500.

• unknown
    unknown Member Posts: 45
    Options
    Hi, I can't attend as I will be working that day.  but I am interested in options for reconstruction the 2nd time round.
  • Cosette
    Cosette Member Posts: 637
    Options
    Hi @unknown. I encourage you to register anyway. Sometimes they make the webinar available online after it's over so you might be able to view it at a later time. You might also want to subscribe to BreaCan's mailing list here to keep up with upcoming events.
  • melclarity
    melclarity Member Posts: 3,502
    Options
    @Cosette_BCNA Thanks! ok yes I will do! xo