TODAYS BIRTHDAY WISHES

Options
socoda
socoda Member Posts: 1,767
A huge HAPPY 50th BIRTHDAY to Tracy @ScorpionQueen!!!!!! Wishing you happiness, laughter, fun and frivolity and being spoilt to the max!!!. Also CONGRATULATIONS on your LAST RADS!!!! Woohoo!!!  Xx Cath

Comments

• Ann-Marie
    Ann-Marie Member Posts: 1,142
    Options

Have a great day :) xx
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,552
    Options
    Singing happy birthday to you!
  • Deanne
    Deanne Member Posts: 2,163
    Options
    Hope your birthday rocks Tracy! And congrats on finishing treatment!! xxx
  • wendy55
    wendy55 Member Posts: 774
    Options
    Happy happy birthday from one scorpio to another!!! just know that it will be a great day and look out bell on the wall!!!
    thank you for your fantastic and inspiring posts,sorry I am not clever enough with the computer to post a birthday greeting
    but best wishes and thoughts going your way for today and every day - wendy 55
  • Mira
    Mira Member Posts: 678
    Options
    Happy birthday, have an awesome day :)

• InkPetal
    InkPetal Member Posts: 499
    Options
    Waaaay! :star::star::star: HAPPY BIRTHDAY :star::star::star:
    Share Member Posts: 217
    Options
    Happy, Happy 50th Birthday to Tracy @ScorpionQueen. You share the same birthday as one of my best friends - we both celebrated our 50th's together last year. Have a wonderful day - all Scorpio's know how to celebrate and may you have a wonderful birthday month ! Best wishes Sheryl @Share  
  • ScorpionQueen
    ScorpionQueen Member Posts: 768
    Options
    Thank you soooo much everyone! What a day! Turning 50 and kicking cancers ass!!!! I rang that bell LOUD! All the girls at rads cheered and sang happy birthday... Lots of hugs and a few... Ok ALOT of tears from me! They even gave me a cute little cactus plant! 

Such a a relief to be finished with treatment! Now to recover (properly!) and relax! 

Thanks again to all of you.... Hugs back to ya! 

Options
    Happy, Happy 50t Birthday to Tracy @ScorpionQueen. You share the same birthday as one of my best friends - we both celebrated our 50th's together last year. Have a wonderful day - all Scorpio's know how to celebrate and may you have a wonderful birthday month ! Best wishes Sheryl @Share  
    Options
    Happy, Happy 50t Birthday to Tracy @ScorpionQueen. You share the same birthday as one of my best friends - we both celebrated our 50th's together last year. Have a wonderful day - all Scorpio's know how to celebrate and may you have a wonderful birthday month ! Best wishes Sheryl @Share