BIRTHDAY WISHES

Options
socoda
socoda Member Posts: 1,767
Wishing Wendy55 a very Happy Birthday!!! Hoping the birthday fairy makes your day spectacular! All the best Xx 

Comments

• rowdy
    rowdy Member Posts: 1,165
    Options
    Happy birthday have a great day xx
  • Mira
    Mira Member Posts: 678
    Options
    Happy birthday, I hope you have an awesome day :)

• wendy_h67
    wendy_h67 Member, Dragonfly Posts: 466
    Options
    Hi Wendy, have a great day for your birthday,, Sending hugs and happy wishes. 
  • Deanne
    Deanne Member Posts: 2,163
    Options
    Enjoy! xxx

Share Member Posts: 217
    Options

Huge birthday wishes to Wendy55 - hope you have a great day. Sheryl x

• iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,552
    Options
    Wishing you a great birthday and many more happy returns
    Take care from Christine
  • Ann-Marie
    Ann-Marie Member Posts: 1,142
    Options
    How a lovely day @wendy 55 xx

• wendy55
    wendy55 Member Posts: 774
    Options
    to each every one of you posting me birthday wishes, what a lovely surprise when I opened my emails to find a link to bcna and then to see all of the lovely birthday wishes and thoughts, it will be a quiet day, but this morning I received the most beautiful card from my partner and the words were the best birthday present that I could ever receive better than diamonds...well almost!!! I am thankful and full of gratitude that I am here to celebrate another birthday I am 3 years post diagnosis of metastatic breast cancer,and have decided that I am going to live until I am at least 86, my breast care nurse and I have made a date to sit down and celebrate with a glass of bubbles as we are the same age,and will celebrate together!!! this afternoon I am going to the hairdresser to have an afternoon of pampering... so to all of you lovely, caring and compassionate ladies out there in the breast cancer world... thankyou....you have made a old lady(61!) very happy xx
  • ScorpionQueen
    ScorpionQueen Member Posts: 768
    Options
    Happy Birthday Wendy55!
    Hope you have a fantabulous day! 
    Enjoy your bubbles and pampering!
    Xx
  • primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    Options
    Happy Birthday x
  • kayvie
    kayvie Member Posts: 157
    Options
    Happy Birthday Wendy 55. Hope you have had an awesome day and are floating on the bubbles!
  • JanineG
    JanineG Member Posts: 148
    Options
    Happy birthday Wendy
  • Hopes_and_Dreams
    Hopes_and_Dreams Member Posts: 760
    Options
    Hope you have had a lovely day Wendy.  Hair and bubbles, sounds perfect to me!  Wishing you a wonderful year.  Jane x