Why not join the Living with metastatic private group? Access group via the link here.

Pink 66

Options
Hi BCNA staff, I drilled right down into our discussion board to find a post from one of the staff about Pink 66, this was about 8 weeks ago. She was such a vibrant contributor and among others I miss her input into our group. Are you able to give us all an update on how she is doing.
I also can no longer find her blogs, the new format means we cannot see who is who nor any of the old blogs? or am I missing something.
Liz

Comments

• Ann-Marie
    Ann-Marie Member Posts: 1,142
    Options
    Hi @Lizzie13 Please check the Living with metastatic breast cancer group . There is a post in this group, as she is the facilitator of it. Here is her profile page. You will find all the wonderful conversation she had started in the main forum here.
    Please let me know if you need anything else.
    Ann-Marie

• Lizzie13
    Lizzie13 Dragonfly Posts: 46
    Options
    Hi Ann-marie. There are no more updates that I can fond since the one 8weeks ago and her last post on the duscussion board was January that I can see, hence my query as to if there were any more recent updates
  • Ann-Marie
    Ann-Marie Member Posts: 1,142
    Options
    There is a post from Cosette in the group from a month ago, that is pinned to the top. @danielle_bcna who is also one of the facilitators of the group has been staying in touch with her.
  • primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    Options
    Pink 66 has had some hospital time for management of pain and has just recently returned home much to her joy.
  • Ne
    Ne Member Posts: 336
    Options

@Pink66 I hope you are recovering well at home and we all have been missing you on the forum.

Thinking of you x