Calling All Network Members - when is your birthday?

Options

Comments

• Romla
    Romla Member Posts: 2,092
    Options
    Firstly Happy belated Birthday @arpie ! Secondly what an inspiration you are with your zest for living . Wish you were closer so I could join in uke lessons it sounds a hoot ! Might pull out my guitar and see what I can remember.
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,576
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Thank you SO much @Romla

Just 'Do it' - GRAB THAT GUITAR!!  (she says knowingly who gave up the guitar in 1971!!) But I must admit ..... Uke is SO much easier - 4 fingers, 4 strings!  ;)   ..... if you EVER get anywhere near the Mid North Coast NSW (or even Sydney ..... , message me & I will meet up with you where convenient, with some ukes in hand!!  :)  )  PROMISE!!! (or if I ever get over near YOU in SA ... it is on my list!!)  ;)   

We can get together with @Sister  and have a real hoot, I reckon!!!  BIG HUGS coming BOTH your ways!!! xxxxx

• Romla
    Romla Member Posts: 2,092
    Options
    For our favourite ukulele lady @arpie

https://youtu.be/5QB5nJnI20M
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Options
    @Anne65 Thank you so much gorgeous. You have been such a support, and I appreciate it. I was wondering earlier today where you'd got to; I'm glad to hear you've been getting on with life.

I had a very enjoyable birthday thank you, at my Godfather's house in the country. Lovely roast lamb lunch, a cake and fresh mountain air with all the family. My 18yo was having a meltdown over a girl but apart from that everyone behaved! K xox
  • Blondy
    Blondy Member Posts: 238
    Options
    Mines very royal. April 21st. Thanks for asking 
  • 55Jlz
    55Jlz Member Posts: 5
    Options
    So very thoughtful...it can make such a difference, especially if you're feeling down. 
    My birthday is 27th September.
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,552
    Options
    @socoda is a great champion with this and ensures that we all get the chance to acknowledge birthdays and she whips up some fantastic virtual cakes
  • Eastmum
    Eastmum Member Posts: 495
    Options
    Those virtual cakes look so delicious! I’m 17 August :) 
  • Spirit-Harmony
    Spirit-Harmony Member Posts: 47
    Options

socoda said:

Just thought I'd post and see who would like to send me their birthday date so I can post Hooray's on the appropriate Deanne said:

Happy (belated) Birthday, Kath!
    This is a terrific idea!
    Mine is 27 January.
    Deanne xxx

day!! It's nice to share something so happy  :

• Spirit-Harmony
    Spirit-Harmony Member Posts: 47
    edited August 2018
    Options
    mine is May 19th... xo
  • kezmusc
    kezmusc Member Posts: 1,544
    Options
    20 th August.  It is now officially my birthday month!

• Kattykit
    Kattykit Member Posts: 252
    Options
    Mine is 20th February
  • Sarnicad
    Sarnicad Member Posts: 318
    Options
    16 August
  • Kiwi Angel
    Kiwi Angel Member Posts: 1,952
    Options
    16 September :)