Team winning

MIrvine
MIrvine Member Posts: 0
edited May 2016 in Day to day

Holy crap ladies

I am truly humbled and blown away at the same time.!

Thank you everyone for your kind words and support. Damn right, we re not going to let this malkie ( that s the name i gave this parasite) take away my humour or any more bloody dignity than it already has! 

The only one that should stressed is Malkie who s getting a big kick up the jacksie since it was sliced and diced the hell out!

On another note super chuffed as got some of my results from uni back and have passed everything so far. The distraction works folks! It might seem too much but if you have something else to focus on i think it really helps.big shout out to Murdoch Law school who have been amazing too! 

Hang tough pinkbrigade.much liv.mags x

Comments

• jd48
    jd48 Member Posts: 484
    edited May 2016

CONGRATULATIONS ON THE UNI RESULTS !!!!

You are a Champ Maggie and just gave me a great big kick up the backside as i have been putting off a course I had enrolled in 3 days prior to my diagnosis so now that you have out me to shame girl I am going to get my course notes and get cracking ????????

And you are 100% correct in your previous post - you have to be you. Whatever you feel like on the day that is what you do and say and stuff the "you should be..." people.

Tell them what you need and that whatever you are doing or saying is exactly what should be happening and all they need to do is be there with hugs, support and laughter. 

God... we all need those inappropriate dirty jokes at this time ??

Good on you for staying strong and thank you for kicking my butt back into study mode ??

Hugs

Jel.

• iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,540
    edited May 2016

Congrats!  Yes it is at times, tough being pink and living up to the expectation of others but as you rightly say being pink on your terms is the way to go!

Take care

Christine 

• Ann-Marie
    Ann-Marie Member Posts: 1,142
    edited May 2016

Hi Mags, Congratulations this is fantastic news! Thanks for sharing it with us. The members of the Online Network are just wonderful and will be there to support you every step of the way. 

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Orbost, VictoriaPosts: 0
    edited May 2016

Well done.... Keep on plugging away, you're doing well, Trace ????????????

• primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    edited May 2016

Congratulations on passing. ..a great achievement