Stepping into Wellness - Melbourne

Options
SarahL501
SarahL501 Member Posts: 22
edited September 2016 in Health and wellbeing

Sessions now available in Mill Park and Lilydale (Melbourne).

Stepping into Wellness is a six-week gentle exercise program run by a qualified instructor who has had breast cancer. The program is easy to understand and follow and will focus on stretching, resistance training, tai chi and general health.  You will not need any special clothing or equipment to attend.

As always, BCNA recommends that you seek medical clearance before starting to exercise.

Tagged:

Comments

• rowdy
    rowdy Member Posts: 1,165
    edited June 2016
    Options

Hi ladies I did this last year in the west. I enjoyed it as it gives you a taste of different types of exercise, Give it a try I took time out of work to attend

• WendyI
    WendyI Member Posts: 9
    edited June 2016
    Options

It would be perfect for me if it was on the other (western) side of the city.  Maybe one could be run over this way in the future.

thanks,

Wendy.

• JanineG
    JanineG Member Posts: 148
    edited June 2016
    Options

I agree Wendy. It sounds great. Does anyone know of any programs running in the western suburbs of Melbourne ?

janineG

• rowdy
    edited June 2016
    Options

Not sure if still running but there is a revitalise program running with fernwood, I'm off to work so no time to check. I'm sure it is run with BCNA. Also Brecan runs exercise classes but theses are in the city. I will look up when I get home from work later. 

• rowdy
    edited June 2016
    Options

I quickly looked up go to physical well being and there is information on Revitalise program

• SarahL501
    SarahL501 Member Posts: 22
    edited June 2016
    Options

Please see further details for the six week, online program here Revitalise with BCNA