It’s time for the Friday Update

Options
Ann-Marie
Ann-Marie Member Posts: 1,142
edited November 2016 in Community news and events

Hello everyone,

Just in case you didn’t know I just arrived back from a wonderful European trip. It has been a big week getting back into the swing of things but it’s so nice to be home. There really is no place like home!

Community Highlights

We have 34 new members this week. Please welcome Breezer110, Joleanne, jo4053, maryb61, VickiT, sjberesford27, and all the other new members. I hope you find the information and support you’re looking for.

There were 84 posts and 474 comments this week. Here are some good ones you might have missed:

BCNA News & Events

Federal budget - To read more on BCNA's response to the Federal Budget click here.

Pink Lady Match - If you would like to see the Melbourne Football Club take on the Western Bulldogs for an extra special cause you may like to join us on Sunday 15th May at the MCG for the Pink Lady Match 2016. For more information.

Pink Sports Day 7th/8th May - Shane Crawford and he's wonderful boys are gearing up for a big weekend. To find out more information or to get involved click here.

Image Source: Herald Sun

Mums and dads are special everyday but this Sunday is Mother’s day. My mum and I have a very special bond. She does drive me nuts but I love her to pieces, so she will be getting some extra special loving this weekend.

Here is a message for you all heading into the weekend!

Ann-Marie x