Life after trauma .. My dream to paint and sing is becoming a reality my first solo art exhibition 5

Options
Nashville7
Nashville7 Member Posts: 14
edited February 2016 in Day to day

P R E S S R E L E A S E R E D T O B L U E
Come along, bring a friend and support Rhubee Neale
Central Australian Anmatyerr Artist , 1st solo exhibition

ALL WELCOME!!
Rhubee Neale acknowledges the Kulin Nation and is honoured to be a resident of Victoria, Rhubee Neale will be holding her 1st solo exhibition which opens at 6pm on Friday the 5th February and ends Monday the 18th February 3pm. The Exhibition will
open with a performance from Rhubee Neale of original songs also there will be
special guests performers. Come and experience the rich, vibrant original artworks of Central Australian, Anmatyerr Artist Rhubee Neale. Rhubee Neale describe her
artworks as fictional Landscapes calling them her “paradise places, where she can
escape from the worlds fast pace to find serenity, heal and find peace of mind”. Each piece of artwork is a unique one off original. Rhubee Neale songs and paintings
continue in the tradition of storytelling. She delivers beautiful descriptive and pictorial lyrics, paintings of stories on topics of love, heartbreak, life in the red Centre,
domestic violence and various other topics that are dear to her heart. Rhubee's voice
is innocent and pure. Through the use of phrases and words directly related to the dialect of the red Centre, her Aboriginal heritage shines through. Her cheeky
performance has a lightness to it, however, this lady with the big smile brings a depth
to her performance, singing from life's experiences with warmth and energy

Singer, Songwriter, Actor, Visual Artist    

Website: http://onepagelink.com/rhubeeneale/       Email: rhubee.neale@****    

for more info contact

Brunswick Street Gallery 

322 Brunswick St, Fitzroy, (Cnr Argyle St.).
Contact Miriam@bsgart.com.au
www.brunswickstreetgallery.com.au

Comments

• Tracey62
    Tracey62 Member Posts: 298
    edited January 2016
    Options

Hi Rhubee, 

congratulations on your exhibition, how wonderful to have dreams come true after all the challenges you have faced. Hope you have a fabulous opening, only wish I lived in Victoria to come see for myself. What an inspiration you are to other women. Enjoy! Tracey ??

• Jane221
    Jane221 Member Posts: 1,195
    edited January 2016
    Options

Hi Rhubee, that's absolutely brilliant! I hope the exhibition is a huge success for you. Best wishes, Jane xx

• Kim R
    Kim R Member Posts: 146
    edited January 2016
    Options

Hi Rhubee,

dreams are hard to find let a lone make a reality, congratulations to you. All the best with the exhibition.

kim 

• Ruth Bird
    Ruth Bird Member Posts: 79
    edited January 2016
    Options

Congratulations Rhubee!

Just listening to 'Like a Fairytale' etc on your website. 

All the best for your exhibition. What a wonderful celebration of your creativity and passion.

:)

• skitzy
    skitzy Member Posts: 180
    edited January 2016
    Options

Hi Rhubee

Wishing you well with your exhibition. xx

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Orbost, VictoriaPosts: 0
    edited January 2016
    Options

Sounds just wonderful, hoping that it's well attende and supported.

Sending a big cuddle, 

Trace ??????????????

• Ann-Marie
    Ann-Marie Member Posts: 1,142
    edited February 2016
    Options

Hi Rhubee,

I just wanted to let you know that there are a few of us from BCNA that are coming down to see you tonight.

Very excited.

~Ann-Marie x