Getting ready for an exhibition

Options
[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Orbost, VictoriaPosts: 0
edited November 2016 in Community news and events

Hi Everyone, 

A friend of mine and myself are getting ready for entering into an art show in March 2016 in Bright Victoria. We get together fortnightly and spend all day painting, drinking cuppas and generally enjoying each other's company.

Im trying a new technique with pen and wash, hope that you like this one, Trace ????????

Tagged:

Comments

• Flutter By
    Flutter By Member Posts: 58
    edited December 2015
    Options

Gorgeous! Xx

• adean
    adean Member Posts: 1,036
    edited December 2015
    Options

That is so pretty.

• wendy_h67
    wendy_h67 Member, Dragonfly Posts: 466
    edited December 2015
    Options

Tracey,  I love the painting, especially the little wrens. I love watching them out in the garden, they are fascinating.  Hope you do well at the art show. Love Wendy h 67

• lrb_03
    lrb_03 Member Posts: 1,267
    edited December 2015
    Options

Lovely. Best wishes for the exhibition.

Take care, Lyn

• Ann-Marie
    Ann-Marie Member Posts: 1,142
    edited December 2015
    Options

Love this new technique, so much detail. It is beautiful.

Ann-Marie x 

• Arleene
    Arleene Member Posts: 238
    edited December 2015
    Options

Hi Trace,

This painting is breathtaking and I find it very uplifting, I love the way the family of blue wrens are all together, nature is so beautiful and you're so lucky to live somewhere and be surrounded by nature and be so talented, how are you my friend? I am approaching the end of part 1 of my journey with mixed emotions don't know why. I wish you and your friend good luck in the Art Exhibition sending you a cuddle and a smile.

Love Anitaxx

• gilliegirl4
    gilliegirl4 Member Posts: 18
    edited January 2016
    Options

Trace, Love the painting especially the Birdies.  They are super cute.  Good luck with the art show in Bright.  What a beautiful part of the country it is.  Gg