Today marks the day

Alsopt
Alsopt Member Posts: 225

so today or around this time is the time the world lost a very beautiful gal I met her via the cats at the time I didn't understand bc I never thought I'd encounter that she was so brave bad day today I missed a wedding I was just too sick hate chemo in memory of Anne who lived half way around the world whom I feel watches me rip beautiful gal very fearful I'm getting close to saying stick chemo up yr bum but I want to live for Anne 

Comments

• emmyp
    emmyp Member Posts: 53
    edited December 2015

Hi,

It sounds like a sad day for you so I am sending you a big hug.  Don't give up I am sure we have all felt like telling chemo to shove it but you can make it through, you really can. Xxxxxxx

• Robyn W
    Robyn W Member Posts: 1,932
    edited December 2015

xox Aw,our emotions are so close to the surface as we go through chemo.Treat yourself gently today.You will get through this,and as you said,you are doing it for Anne.Stay in touch on here as it helps  to write down your feelings.Cheers Robyn ox

• rowdy
    rowdy Member Posts: 1,165
    edited December 2015

Hi we all have bad days and your friend would want you to do everything to be here. Chemo is a tough trip there is a light at the end of the tunnel,Take time to think about your friend and start a new day, sending you a hug and positive thoughtsxxx

• iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,543
    edited December 2015

Any anniversary is hard to cope with, especially when you're on the same journey.  Anne will be willing you to go the whole chemo treatment and head towards the all clear moment we all look for.

Take time to reflect on your friendship with Anne. 

Take care

Christine xx

• June1952
    June1952 Member Posts: 1,818
    edited December 2015

Hello

Don't put up with the chemo for Anne - do it for YOU and for your much-loved CATS !!

Tomorrow is another day.  You WILL get through.

Summer :-)