Gratitude, Love and Living - The Beginning

Options
Pink66
Pink66 Dragonfly Posts: 366
edited September 2016 in Day to day

I am finding my head is trying to let in the 'what if syndrome' and send me to the 'dark side'. This is of course something I am not only unhappy about but will do everything in my power to avoid.

So here is what I am going to do about it..  37 days (until New Years Day). Thoughts on Gratitude, Love and Living.

To start it off, here is the "white noise" that was rattling around in my head that really needed to get out.. I find when I write I feel so much better. I can turn my thoughts into rational ones. This process for me allows the damaging thoughts to be processed and let go rather than held on.

Dealing With My Thoughts - Beginning of 37 Days to Come

I do not think that it really makes any difference that I am dealing with Secondary Squatters. I think anyone dealing with a cancer diagnosis has dark thoughts that try to hang around and take over at some point. Perhaps my posts in the next 37 days will bring love and light to those who need it right now and allow some thoughts to slip away and become just thoughts and not overpowering issues of 'what if'.

Hugs to everyone
Sharon (pink66) - Turtle

(I did not wish to duplicate my posts so the link is to the P1nk66.wordpress.com page - which is where I write my blogs)

Tagged:

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Orbost, VictoriaPosts: 0
    edited November 2015
    Options

I love your blog, and I love to hear your writings. Keep up the good work Pink. Cheers for the next 37 days...... Looking forward to it, Trace ??????????

• Chelle48
    Chelle48 Member Posts: 14
    edited November 2015
    Options

Thank you Pink66 for the cheer up tonight, I have been feeling pretty low with my Breast Cancer journey and came across your posts and link to your blog. I have added my email address to hear about your 37 days till the New Year - celebrating life, love and gratitude for each day - it has made me realize I need to re-focus, and like you I adore my photography as it keeps me quite sane and love to share the beauty of the world with my friends and family. It is a very mindful past time and anything that gets you outside your mind has got to be a good thing, especially when things get a little on the dark side. Your photography is beautiful, I quite liked the blue native bee shot. I love macro and landscapes - nature's colours and textures so exciting to capture. 

Cheers

Michelle

• adean
    adean Member Posts: 1,036
    edited December 2015
    Options

Yes been there that bloody noise that takes you to the hole of despair, that why I left work I needed to do things for me, you do so much for all of us with your blog I'm glad it gives you another focus, to take you to that happy place. Your sweet. Adean xxx