Raspberry Member Posts: 1
    edited November 2015
    Options

How true.

• kazza4450
    kazza4450 Member Posts: 159
    edited November 2015
    Options

Tracy B.   You are amazing. Your always responding to posts,showing your love, support & encouragement to others...you rock ??????

• lrb_03
    lrb_03 Member Posts: 1,267
    edited November 2015
    Options

You're so right, Kazza. Tracey is always one of the first to write words of support and encouragement.

Tracey, I love this saying. It gets right to the heart of where we're all at.

Take care, Lyn

• Kazzi
    Kazzi Member Posts: 263
    edited November 2015
    Options

Hi Trace,

That is so true. Your posts come just at the right time.  Always inspirational.  Thankyou.

Karen xx

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Orbost, VictoriaPosts: 0
    edited November 2015
    Options

Thanks Raspberry, keep on shining xxx

• Lindyloo
    Lindyloo Member Posts: 146
    edited November 2015
    Options

Lovely. Very true.

xx

• [Deleted User]
    edited November 2015
    Options

Thanks Kazza, glad that my little posts make a difference to you all that are working so hard on getting better. Keep smiling, Trace xxx

• [Deleted User]
    edited November 2015
    Options

Thanks Kazza,

It is really hard work to get through surgery, chemo and rads, and have to deal with hair loss, body changes and your own thoughts and feelings. I reckon that we all do pretty well considering, but this site is awesome for fellowship and support.

I just think that everyone on this site is awesome, and so giving with advice and support.

Keep on rockin' Kazza, Trace xxx

• [Deleted User]
    edited November 2015
    Options

You're welcome Karen. Sending you a big cuddle, Trace xx

• [Deleted User]
    edited November 2015
    Options

Thanks Lindyloo, and look how well you're going with finishing your chemo. Keep up that positive attitude.

Big cuddles, Trace xxx

• Arleene
    Arleene Member Posts: 238
    edited November 2015
    Options

Hi Trace,

This is amazing and so true when I started this journey  I was worried about so many things but now I find the littlest things are what matter the most, my hair growing back now which I am so happy about but getting through the last 9 weeks of chemo seems more important I can see the light now and the other side is changing me for the better already, you have always been there for us whenever we need words of encouragement or to make us smile when we're down and to me I find that so inspirational you are a gem thankyou sending you a massive cuddle and a smile and so much positive energy Anita xx????????????

• [Deleted User]
    edited November 2015
    Options

Hey Anita, glad to hear that your hair is starting to grow again, awesome. I bet that your daughter and husband are excited for you too (never mind the MIL) I hope that the next few weeks of chemo go swiftly for you, and then it's on with the next bit. You are one of my inspirations also, you've been so courageous through your treatment, what a woman. It's nice to know that I've made a little bit of difference to you along the way. Sending you a mega cuddle right back ????????