Day 10 after first chemo

Options
Maria333
Maria333 Member Posts: 191
edited May 2011 in Health and wellbeing

Had to happen I have got a cold - feel pretty crappy. Had a little snooze - got my meditation and relaxation cds from the cancer council in the post. Hubby put them on my ipod - so we (son 6yr) had an ipod snuggle in bed whilst i listend to my relaxation and he listened to his music. We can have more cuddles now because he doesn't have a  cold anymore he says. Clever boy haha.

Going thru. the tissues and drinking lots of fluids,  warm water with lemon and honey.

Just going stir crazy at home - nothing to do but housework.

This will just have to be a vent blog BLAH.

Will feel better in the morning after a good sleep. Maybe a day on the lounge watching chick flicks with my tissues, warm drinks. Oh and some chocolate tim tams. They were on special.

Comments

• Ann-Marie AK
    Ann-Marie AK Member Posts: 166
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Maria

A day on the lounge sounds like just the right medicine!

I had a really crappy day on day 14 - tired, headache, body aches and pains.  I thought I was coming down with the flu but thank God I didn't. Panadol and rest helped but the headaches only eased today (day 16).

Enjoy the chick flicks and tim tams and forget the housework.

Keep Smiling

Ann-Marie xx

• MandaMoo
    MandaMoo Member Posts: 500
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Maria

I hope you are starting to feel a little better.  I like the idea of the meditation CD's - were they from the cancer council?  Let your body tell you what to do - rest, sleep, chocolate - whatever it takes.  Lot of TLC for you.

Amanda xx

• MandaMoo
    MandaMoo Member Posts: 500
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Maria

I hope you are starting to feel a little better.  I like the idea of the meditation CD's - were they from the cancer council?  Let your body tell you what to do - rest, sleep, chocolate - whatever it takes.  Lot of TLC for you.

Amanda xx

• Jacqueline
    Jacqueline Member Posts: 106
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi I was wondering where you got the meditation and relaxation CD's from i am really interested in giving them a whirl.

Jacqui