Brisbane breast cancer support group

Andij
Andij Member Posts: 115
edited November 2016 in Community news and events

Hi I was just wondering if there was a Brisbane Breast Cancer support group:)  thank yu

Tagged:

Comments

• SusanF
    SusanF Member Posts: 202
    edited July 2015

Hi Andij, there is a SE qLD group, I'm in the area if you wanted to chat or meet up.

• Jess_BCNA
    Jess_BCNA Member Posts: 475
    edited July 2015

Hi Andij - Jess from BCNA here ~ I just wanted to say hello/welcome and let you know that if you need a hand with finding anything in the online network, please just let me know. If you wanted to connect with the Brisbane/ Gold Coast group that Susan mentioned, you can find the group here  https://www.bcna.org.au/online-network/groups/brisbane--gold-coast-breast-cancer-support

Jess x

• Beppie
    Beppie Member Posts: 168
    edited July 2015

Hi, 

i also live in South East Brisbane and would love to met up with someone. I've been looking for a group to join without any success. Beppie 

• Andij
    edited August 2015

Hi Jessica  thank you so much for that. I clicked Join but not sure if it did anything. seems to be having trouble posting on here today

• Andij
    edited August 2015

Hi Susan and Beppie    I tried to reply to this via mobile but doesn't seem to like the sight from a mobile:(  Would dearly love to meet up with those going through this journey:)

• DIANNEP69
    DIANNEP69 Member Posts: 27
    edited January 2016

I have joined group too. But not sure if it worked either. 

I am in East Brisbane & keen to catch up with women in similar situations. Dianne. 

• Beppie
    edited January 2016

Hi Dianne 

i live in Brookfield , where are you ?

• Jess_BCNA
    Jess_BCNA Member Posts: 475
    edited January 2016

Hi there Dianne, I just wanted to let you know that i added you to the Brisbane online group from the back end, so you should be able to see the group now, but if you have any troubles at all, just let me know and to have a look around the group just follow the link here - https://www.bcna.org.au/online-network/groups/brisbane--gold-coast-breast-cancer-support

:-) Jess x

• Andij
    edited January 2016

Hi Jess. I dont seem to be able to join the group. I clicked join in July and it is still pending, so can't click join again lol I feel rejected - Joking. Would really love to meet up though with others:)

• DIANNEP69
    edited January 2016

Balmoral - East Bris. From the other blog, it looks like Tues or Wed week might be a good day to meet up. Dianne. 

• Beppie
    edited January 2016

I can't join either . It doesn't seem to work 

• DIANNEP69
    edited January 2016

Jess, can you please add following to GC-Bris group events. I still can't see it in my list.

Consensus says our lunch catchup will be:

Date: Wed 20th Jan 2016.

Place: Siam Samrarn Thai Restaurant at West End - 79 Boundary St West End. Free parking available. $10 lunch special.

Time: 12pm.

Hoping you all can make it.

Dianne.