Gettin Boobalicious Wit It

Options
annelou
annelou Member Posts: 7
edited November 2016 in Community news and events

Hey Perth Support Gals

Thanks once again for a great afternoon of camaraderie, support and positive vibes... oh and an awesome birthday surprise!

Vicki - once again, what a wonderful cake, your 'supplier' is truly talented.  Mich, thanks to you too, you pair of schemers, you made my day. And to all of the 'luuvlies' who made it along today, thanks for the birthday wishes, the hugs and the excellent company.

Left overs and boobs for dinner tonight!

Tagged:

Comments

• Mich x
    Mich x Member Posts: 1,530
    edited May 2015
    Options

Haha luv it.  It was a wonderful afternoon as always.  So good to see some new faces and some old faces.  We managed to cover such a divers range of topics in our meetings don't we.

I am so glad it made your day huny, you deserve it.  I hope your birthday celebrations continue and you have a fabulous week and a great year ahead.

Great news about the trial testing as well.  What an inspiration you girls are to me.

Luv u one and all, Mich xoxoxo

• rowdy
    rowdy Member Posts: 1,165
    edited May 2015
    Options

Hi isn't it amoazing when people make you feel so special.

Happy birthday, I remember turnng 50, it was ok unti someone said I was half a century. Love the cake, enjoy your week.

• Pixie29
    Pixie29 Member Posts: 59
    edited May 2015
    Options

Hi Anne

So glad you enjoyed the cake, it was a bit of fun! Have a great day on Tuesday and spoil yourself, 50 is a milestone and worth celebrating.

I love our meetings and look forward to them, it's always special when a group of like minded girls get together to share and have a few laughs too ??