PERTH/WA WOMENS GROUP GET TOGETHER THIS SATURDAY 28TH MARCH

Options
Mich x
Mich x Member Posts: 1,530
edited November 2016 in Community news and events

Hello my luvlies

I tried to do a broadcast post but I don't think it was sent or it may have been sent a number of times as I pushed post a few times.  If it does come through oops sorry.  Still trying to find my way around this new setup.

Our Perth/WA Women's Group Get Together is coming up and this is just another gentle reminder for this Saturday 28th in Mount Lawley at our fabulous new venue.  If you don't have details yet please let me know and I will gladly pass them on to you.
I haven’t heard from many of you so would really appreciate just a couple of lines with a yay or nay please.  My email is whitey.snm1@****
For those that are coming I will see you at 1pm.  Don’t forget your plate to share and remember to pink it up or not pink it up, a personal choice but great for photos.
Look forward to hearing from you all and even more so looking forward to seeing you all this Saturday.

For anyone who would like to join our group and attend just find our group and hit on join and I will connect you as a member.  We have had a number of luvly new members join us recently.  We are a face to face social group who meets on a regular basis to enjoy each others company, have a laugh, have a cry if we want, discuss any issues we may have, borrow from our growing library and connect with other people who can relate to us and what we are going through or what we have been through.
Luv today, tomorrow and always, Mich xoxoxo

Remember luvlies

This is your world so shape it or someone else will.

I really like this one – simple but says a thousand words.

Tagged: