test

Options
Tookie
Tookie Member Posts: 9
edited October 2010 in Day to day

I am having fun! Not sure who will view this blog. Is there an option to have a private blog? I guess there is no point in it.

I am really excited about flying down to Melb for the Field of Women. I was the Sydney FoW as a baby BC survivor. I will bunk in with the girls from Alb-Wodonga and I can't wait to see them all again! I am now living in Newcastle and am a member of the Hunter Soiree although my primary support group are still the Brave Hearts and Young Hearts. I miss them all very much!

Time to organise another mini-field soon...

Comments

• Di_BCNA
    Di_BCNA Member Posts: 896
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hi Tookie,

Just dropping in to answer your question about private blogs. Yes, you can set your blog to private if you want to (only you and your contacts will be able to see what you post).

Just click on the 'edit' tab at the top of your profile, scroll right down to the bottom and you'll see a section called "My blog settings". That's where you can set it to public or private (this is for your entire blog, not individual posts).

Looking forward to catching up with you at FOW at the MCG! :)

Di
  • Daina_BCNA
    Daina_BCNA Member Posts: 796
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hi Tookie,
    I just saw that you will be down for Field of Women LIVE next Friday! Yayyy, you must be getting excited?
    7 more sleeps and it will be the same amount of sleeps till the website is live! I dont know where this year had gone.
    Daina